Remember me
Login  |   Register
Old January 31st, 2007, 03:55 PM   #1
Administrator

No ducatis in the registry

General rules on posting

Hello,

Please pay attention to the following rules for posting. Although I generally make an honest push for FREE speech, please have courtesy and abide by the following:

1) Please do not post confidential Ducati documents on this site. I often choose the pathway of NOT moderating threads, but actions such as this will result on consequences to this site BEYOND that of deleted post. In other words, this site may be placed at risk if this continues.

2) Unless you are a forum/site sponsor, we request that you do not make any plugs regarding your business. This means, no introducing products, no listing your website in your signature, and no discussion about prices and/or products you may have.

3) Do not post "useless" posts with the purpose of being useless. Take it off the site and stop wasting everyones time.

I hope that this forum continues its course of building a long lasting Ducati enthusiast community. If you know that the documents you may have in hand are PUBLIC knowledge and are available to someone that say, walks into a store, then feel free to post. However, if questions arise about the disclosure of the information, I will be forced to take it offline until further information is given to me.

Thanks everyone,
Alvin

Last edited by alvin; September 8th, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
Remove Ads
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:07 PM   #2
Administrator

I have updated this section to include #2. Thanks everyone
Old February 15th, 2007, 04:54 PM   #3
Administrator

Just to clarify- you cannot self-promote your own business. If you as a consumer found a great deal, or have a recommendation, by all means, share!

Of course, let's not take advantage of this and have someone else make a post for your business I will be keeping an eye.

Thanks
Old June 12th, 2008, 05:58 PM   #4
Administrator

A reminder about post rules. If you notice anyone disregarding the rules by marketing/advertising products, please point them out to me. Your help will be greatly appreciated. This includes signatures also
Old September 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #5
Administrator

Updated forum rules.
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:22 PM   #6
Administrator

Everyone, let me remind you that there is a line that many have crossed in terms of treatment of others and bickering on this forum. If you continue, I will put everyone involved on a time out with no warning. Use the ignore feature. Anyone seen instigating further brawl or name calling will go, immediately.
Closed Thread