Ducati.org forum banner

Ducati DDA

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Andrew848 
#1 ·
Hi,

I just received my CD with software for the Ducati DDA (Ducati Data Analysis).
Wondering if anyone has had time to test it out or maybe have some data?
My bike is still with the Ducati Dealer so I don't have any data yet.

The software looks pretty proffessional!

#6 ·
Not sure the DDA can be lawfully used against you. It is possible to turn it off also!
But on the other hand can be very usefull for trackdays, to see progress and compare laps over the whole day.
I was just wondering if anybody could post a dda file so we can have a look at the software.

#8 ·
Dudes, the memory stick can be removed after use (circuit crash), I wouldn't be to worried about that.

I must say it is quiet unbelievable that the bike is equiped with a datalogger, this is miles ahead off any other manifacturer? And I would say a big plus, but is this something that the road going public is looking for?

#9 ·
GoStuart said:
Not sure the DDA can be lawfully used against you. It is possible to turn it off also!
actually it defaults to OFF w/ every key cycle. I've tried using mine but can't get the software to download the data. Keep getting a warning that says "Device was unexpectedly disconnected or a communication error has occured" Anyone else encounter this problem?

#10 ·
Vikingdrvr, not sure if this helps. But the one that was installed in the bike gave me the error code you mentioned. Then I swapped it with one in box and I no longer got the error. I think one is just to fill the connection the other is the real one. My two cents but I may be wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.