Remember me
Login  |   Register
Old May 18th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #41
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1198 S]
[1198 S]

 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,977
I am in Oakville
prince Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #42
Senior Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
Smeegle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,016
Wopbridge, I mean Woodbridge...

Not sure if you guys know, but there a LaPaloma icecream place just off Highway 7, West of Weston Road, near the Canadia Tire.

I think it's the 1st Thursday of the month everything Italian meets there, cars, bikes, you name it. It draws quite a bit of people when the weather is decent and there's plenty to grab your attention. I haven't been there for a long while but maybe we can meet there one Thursday evening...

PA, yes I'm always seeing Ken. Those guys are jam packed.. Last year in early May I called in the have my belts changed. They guy on the phone said the earliest they could schedule my bike was early to mid June cuase they were booked solid. I asked for Ken and he took me in that Thursday, stayed late to have me looked after...I've never encountered any issues after servicing my bike there. .Ususally you take your bike in with one problem and you leave with a completely new problem with some places...
__________________
Smeegle
"Work hard....Play harder!"
Smeegle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #43
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1198 S]
[1198 S]

 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeegle View Post
Wopbridge, I mean Woodbridge...

Not sure if you guys know, but there a LaPaloma icecream place just off Highway 7, West of Weston Road, near the Canadia Tire.

I think it's the 1st Thursday of the month everything Italian meets there, cars, bikes, you name it. It draws quite a bit of people when the weather is decent and there's plenty to grab your attention. I haven't been there for a long while but maybe we can meet there one Thursday evening...

PA, yes I'm always seeing Ken. Those guys are jam packed.. Last year in early May I called in the have my belts changed. They guy on the phone said the earliest they could schedule my bike was early to mid June cuase they were booked solid. I asked for Ken and he took me in that Thursday, stayed late to have me looked after...I've never encountered any issues after servicing my bike there. .Ususally you take your bike in with one problem and you leave with a completely new problem with some places...
Yes Smeegle,. Ken is great but the store is to far away from me now in Whitby so its easier to do Z1...okay some time this summer a bunch of us will have to meet up 4 sure!
prince Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #44
Member

ducatis in the registry:
[848 EVO]

 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 30
You will find bikes at all most any Tim hortons in Woodbridge along 7 in the summer, I'll stick to Kennedy on wed nights and lakeshore on Thursday nights.
I try to avoid the bridge
weeble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:45 PM   #45
Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
CanadianDucati's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 116
They were great! Nice shop, good materials and selection
Good luck,
CanadianDucati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #46
Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto.Ontario.Canada
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince Albert View Post
any one know the lowdown on " The Dukes of cycle" in Etobicoke?
Are they good?
Took my Diavel in there. They had it for 8 days before being told could not flash the ECU. Could not get the codes, or something or other. Might go to Giovani next year to do the flash. Hear he is "The Man"
Dukes said they will call me when/if they can do it.
Have not heard anything from them since.
davil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #47
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1198 S]
[1198 S]

 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by davil View Post
Took my Diavel in there. They had it for 8 days before being told could not flash the ECU. Could not get the codes, or something or other. Might go to Giovani next year to do the flash. Hear he is "The Man"
Dukes said they will call me when/if they can do it.
Have not heard anything from them since.
Hi Davil
i usually go to Z1 cycletech and Zaid does a wonderful job with my microtec and PCV on the Dyno

please tell me more about this"Giovani"
Does he work independently , how do i reach him.
There is a guy advertising his Ducati services on kiji

I wonder if that's him
Please fill me in Davil
Best
pA
prince Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #48
Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto.Ontario.Canada
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince Albert View Post
Hi Davil
i usually go to Z1 cycletech and Zaid does a wonderful job with my microtec and PCV on the Dyno

please tell me more about this"Giovani"
Does he work independently , how do i reach him.
There is a guy advertising his Ducati services on kiji

I wonder if that's him
Please fill me in Davil
Best
pA
Hello "prince Albert"
Not too sure if he is the same guy.
I have had numerous recommendations about Giovani. Spoke to him and will leave my bike with him at the start of the season.
Going away for a month and will drop it off with him.
Giovani said he will remove the ECU and send it to the States to get it flashed. Sould be a couple of weeks.
Yes he does work independently out of his house. Whitby area.
Will check back with you later with his information as I am off to work shortly.
More to follow.
I have also heard many good things about Zaid.
Later.
Chris.
davil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #49
Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto.Ontario.Canada
Posts: 63
Just found this on another forum.......

you can look on kijiji there is a mechanic that advertises there his name is giovanni he is amazing can fix any problem he is passionate about his craft and the best at what he does giovanni 647 800 3484

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ376506700

Last edited by davil; December 19th, 2012 at 07:04 AM.
davil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #50
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1198 S]
[1198 S]

 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by davil View Post
Just found this on another forum.......

you can look on kijiji there is a mechanic that advertises there his name is giovanni he is amazing can fix any problem he is passionate about his craft and the best at what he does giovanni 647 800 3484

DUCATI SERVICE(GIOVANNI SERVIZIO DUCATI) - City of Toronto Sport Bikes For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.
Thanks Davil
Yah, this is the guy I was referring about, same ad
I just didn't know if it was a scam , and my bike would be stolen!

Last edited by prince Albert; December 19th, 2012 at 10:46 AM.
prince Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




Search tags for this page
848 black stealth
,

giovani ducati service

,
giovanni ducati canada
,
giovanni ducati service
,
giovanni faviana ducati toronto
,

giovanni servizio ducati

,
riders choice dixie rd
,
riders choice dyno
,
riderschoice ducati canada
Click on a term to search for related topics.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 AM.


SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.