1st Ducati - Page 3 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2019, 12:10 PM   #31
Court Jester

No ducatis in the registry

After blowing two engines I decided the 4K to have the ducshop build was money well spent. Had him do Bothne street bike and track bike and thinking of doing a 3rd for rotation..
Remove Ads
Old September 9th, 2019, 08:02 AM   #32

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]
[1098]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchase View Post
After blowing two engines I decided the 4K to have the ducshop build was money well spent. Had him do Bothne street bike and track bike and thinking of doing a 3rd for rotation..
Yeah that was the original plan, but after buying the bike for $6700, and blowing up after a few months, lol... finding a good motor for $1800, and getting my quote for everything I wanted to do to it R&R, build, tune.... it just worked out to a bit over what I could do at that time.... I still want a motor done but now I have the time to get one, and save up for it... and I can buy the other bits and already have them like the ECU....
Old September 13th, 2019, 08:16 AM   #33

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]
[1098]

got the brakes fixed, Body work back on, and just ordered my angel gt tires for it, now I have to put the darn insurance on it again and register it so I can ride