Microtech ecu - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2019, 03:51 AM   #1

ducatis in the registry:
[1098 S]

Microtech ecu

Just curious has anyone here had any reasonable success using the download supplied maps for the Microtech ecu, I have a 1098 and I am thinking about buying one but I would not be able to get a custom map until probably next year. Thanks
lextech is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old June 15th, 2019, 09:35 AM   #2

No ducatis in the registry

The ones that come with the ecu, be it microtec or nemesis, are not worth it in my opinion. You are better off with purchasing a custom map from Mark at ducshop and fine tune it when you get the time. I am running the 70mm map on my 1098, most of the tuning/adjustment had to be done beneath 10% throttle. Which basically is the area where the autotune has no positive effect.
Dutch848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 11:11 AM   #3

ducatis in the registry:
[1098 S]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch848 View Post
The ones that come with the ecu, be it microtec or nemesis, are not worth it in my opinion. You are better off with purchasing a custom map from Mark at ducshop and fine tune it when you get the time. I am running the 70mm map on my 1098, most of the tuning/adjustment had to be done beneath 10% throttle. Which basically is the area where the autotune has no positive effect.
Thanks. Maybe I will buy the ecu now and wait until I can get a dyno tune to install it.
lextech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2019, 06:09 PM   #4

No ducatis in the registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch848 View Post

Why doesn't autotune work below 10% throttle?

I love tuning Microtec and Nemesis.

Last edited by marc99; July 24th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.
marc99 is offline   Reply With Quote