quick change sprocket - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2019, 03:35 AM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

quick change sprocket

Hi I have a AFAM quick change sprocket carrier fitted to my 1198. Do other brands of quick release sprockets work with the AFAM carrier like JT or does anyone know of any other brands that fit the AFAM carrier. Cheers
locknload595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old August 21st, 2019, 10:37 AM   #2
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknload595 View Post
Hi I have a AFAM quick change sprocket carrier fitted to my 1198. Do other brands of quick release sprockets work with the AFAM carrier like JT or does anyone know of any other brands that fit the AFAM carrier. Cheers
I had an AFAM that I put my driven sprocket on if memory serves me. However the Super lite cush drives I had started slipping out the back side, so I went with the Driven carrier with AEM flange.

You could ask a shop like motomummy..

https://www.motomummy.com/
Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:27 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchase View Post
I had an AFAM that I put my driven sprocket on if memory serves me. However the Super lite cush drives I had started slipping out the back side, so I went with the Driven carrier with AEM flange.

You could ask a shop like motomummy..

https://www.motomummy.com/
Hi Cheers for the reply. Will check out the link. I can still get the AFAM quick release sprockets but thought if other brands fitted it would give me more options . Thanks
locknload595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2019, 11:26 AM   #4
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknload595 View Post
Hi Cheers for the reply. Will check out the link. I can still get the AFAM quick release sprockets but thought if other brands fitted it would give me more options . Thanks
I think the carrier maker wants you to use their sprockets and probably make sure to make a small difference to make you stick with their brand.

Shoot and email to AFAm and ask what is compatible.