LED light install - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2019, 05:38 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

LED light install

I installed some LED lights in my 2009 1198 the next morning I rode to work with no issues when I left work I went to a buddies shop to show him the bike when I went to crank the bike up for him it sounded like the battery was weak so I cut it off and we sat there talking for a few min . Well long story short I left his shop and made it about a quarter mile from his shop and went to pass a car that was turning and lost all power not even any gauge lights or anything come to find out it was the main fuse that popped . So I guess my question is Are the LED lights not suppose to pull less wattage than the OEM halogen bulbs ? What could possibly be my problem I ordered a VR yesterday to see if that might be what caused it any info would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeffm3990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old August 27th, 2019, 02:41 PM   #2
Court Jester

No ducatis in the registry

I'm running plug and play leds in my 848 all summer no issues.
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:13 PM   #3

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]
[1098]

I put some all I. One plug and play LEDs in mine last week seems to be work9ng just fine
ccs273 is offline   Reply With Quote