Selling 1098S 2007 Black w/ red frame looow miles full termi must see - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:25 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Selling 1098S 2007 Black w/ red frame looow miles full termi must see

Hey guys haven't posted on the sire in a while as I just got back from overseas and will be heading back again for work so unfortunately I haven't been able to ride her for some time...
I decided that it will be best if i sell her to someone who will enjoy her...

2007 Ducati 1098S 1478 miles yup thats it...

full termi exhaust (have all stock stuff as well) with ECU and race air filter installed by Cross county ducati metuchen NJ...

everything else on the bike i have left stock.
it has had all it services and is up to date i just never get to use it... If i need to list a price i will (admin please let me know) Otherwise please make a reasonable offer i have title in hadn and it has never been down..

Please feel free to ask questions.. I will try to get some pics later on tonight thanks

You can email me or reach me at 201 888 0234 or [email protected] It has been handled with care from the get go.. I also have 848 track bike that i use to coach with NESBA and Absolute cycle... but I am nto sure if that one is for sale yet...

thanks

Joe
-joker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads