1098R tranny - Page 2 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:34 PM   #16

No ducatis in the registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1198behindme View Post
Here is a thought... how about instead of sitting on the forums bitching about how your transmission might have an issue ride the damn thing. You two wheel hypochondriacs must drive your local dealerships nuts with what might happen to your bike someday way down the road! when you get together it must be like a sewing circle. Do you have nothing better to do then create unnecessary panic in the 99% of people who will never have an issue with their bike. I am a proud owner of a 2008 1098R and ride the shit out of it and have never had a problem (the bike has only been to the dealership for basic scheduled maintenance). You people make me sick and give American Ducatista's an undesirable stereotype.

Please, take some and come back when you're feeling better.
Attached Images

2008 1098R - #247
Moonlighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:37 PM   #17

ducatis in the registry:
[1198 SP]

you got that right moon
pootytang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:24 AM   #18

Smile

Instead of bitching about people bitching go and ride your bike.
bstar360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:57 PM   #19

How about... instead of bitching about me bitching about other people bitching you go ride YOUR bike

=)
1198behindme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #20

Read my original post buddy - was trying to figure out the cost if it does fail.

I'm now the proud owner of a 2008 1098r too... maybe I should return it because something could happen...

Good thing I'm not in America or I might be tainting your perfect world of riding the shit out of your bike. Gimme a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1198behindme View Post
Here is a thought... how about instead of sitting on the forums bitching about how your transmission might have an issue ride the damn thing. You two wheel hypochondriacs must drive your local dealerships nuts with what might happen to your bike someday way down the road! when you get together it must be like a sewing circle. Do you have nothing better to do then create unnecessary panic in the 99% of people who will never have an issue with their bike. I am a proud owner of a 2008 1098R and ride the shit out of it and have never had a problem (the bike has only been to the dealership for basic scheduled maintenance). You people make me sick and give American Ducatista's an undesirable stereotype.
duc_dreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc_dreamin View Post
Read my original post buddy - was trying to figure out the cost if it does fail.

I'm now the proud owner of a 2008 1098r too... maybe I should return it because something could happen...

Good thing I'm not in America or I might be tainting your perfect world of riding the shit out of your bike. Gimme a break.
congrats on the r mate, i've done 7000 kms on the track on mine and not one problem

748R is offline   Reply With Quote