1098 Carbon Air Duct Covers Up For Grabs - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #1

ducatis in the registry:
[1198 SP]
[998 R]

1098 Carbon Air Duct Covers Up For Grabs

I hope i am not braking any rules dropping this thread on this part of the forum if i am please accept my apologies

I have recently purchased a pair of DP air tube covers for my 1198 SP but sadly they dont fit - they are from a 1098R i am told by my dealer.

They are genuine Ducati Performance items with the labels on their undersides and are in A1 condition - i am absolutly devasteted they dont fit as they are absolutly stunning and of the best carbon i have seen - when i say they dont fit i mean the fixing positions are not the same as the SP - I paid 140.00 for them and am looking to get my money back only so if any one is interested please email me and i will send some pictures over - the price is plus postage and i dont mind shipping out of the UK if necessary - i would consider swapping for some that would fit my SP.

[email protected]
UK Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old October 14th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #2

No ducatis in the registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK Duke View Post
I hope i am not braking any rules dropping this thread on this part of the forum if i am please accept my apologies

I have recently purchased a pair of DP air tube covers for my 1198 SP but sadly they dont fit - they are from a 1098R i am told by my dealer.

They are genuine Ducati Performance items with the labels on their undersides and are in A1 condition - i am absolutly devasteted they dont fit as they are absolutly stunning and of the best carbon i have seen - when i say they dont fit i mean the fixing positions are not the same as the SP - I paid 140.00 for them and am looking to get my money back only so if any one is interested please email me and i will send some pictures over - the price is plus postage and i dont mind shipping out of the UK if necessary - i would consider swapping for some that would fit my SP.

[email protected]
I'm going to look into this
k1099s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #3

ducatis in the registry:
[848 EVO]

Do they fit an 848. And would you ship to the us. Of the price was right I'd have no problem buying them.
Dukaki848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2011, 05:52 AM   #4

ducatis in the registry:
[1198 SP]
[998 R]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukaki848 View Post
Do they fit an 848. And would you ship to the us. Of the price was right I'd have no problem buying them.
Hi ,

If your 848 fits has the same fixing points as an R then they will fit - if you send me your email i will send some pictures of them - i dont have an issue shipping to the states but unsure of the cost so would have to get a quote for you on that.

Best Regards

Mike
UK Duke is offline   Reply With Quote