So what's your calling in life? - Page 16 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2008, 06:35 AM   #226

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]
[ST 2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolio View Post
Would this happen to be the resort Andre Agassi is building in Oregon?

As for me, I'm a Project Manager of a web development team. In other words, we build websites.
That is somewhat close. It's a resort in Idaho; Tamarack - http://www.tamarackidaho.com/ . Andre & Stefanie are partnering with a development company out of Florida to design and construct a Fairmont operated hotel on a prime piece of our Village property. We are selling them, what is without argument, the crown jewel high density hotel pad overlooking ski, golf and lake and they have put forth a first rate effort in producing a product that meets our design guidelines, Fairmont's quality criteria and is marketable. The pad we are selling them is a small, but very important, part of our overall Master Plan.

Tamarack been very successful from an operations and development perspective but now the real estate market is in the toilet here ... just like the rest of the country. Just need to weather through it.

Chris
ckirkst2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old March 4th, 2008, 10:37 AM   #227

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
...and all the pink bikes I can handle!

Jason
and Penelope...
Cblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #228

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckirkst2s View Post
That is somewhat close. It's a resort in Idaho; Tamarack - http://www.tamarackidaho.com/ . Andre & Stefanie are partnering with a development company out of Florida to design and construct a Fairmont operated hotel on a prime piece of our Village property. We are selling them, what is without argument, the crown jewel high density hotel pad overlooking ski, golf and lake and they have put forth a first rate effort in producing a product that meets our design guidelines, Fairmont's quality criteria and is marketable. The pad we are selling them is a small, but very important, part of our overall Master Plan.

Tamarack been very successful from an operations and development perspective but now the real estate market is in the toilet here ... just like the rest of the country. Just need to weather through it.

Chris
Chris,

That is a very cool and interesting job! I read about their venture in the Dec/Jan issue of GQ that had Agassi on the cover - at least, I think it was GQ....might've been Esquire.

I'm an avid snowboarder and would love to check out Tamarack one of these days.

Koolio: Thoughts & news on technology...well, mostly
Koolio is offline   Reply With Quote