This may make a grown man cry ( theft?) of my 1098? - Page 3 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2008, 04:37 AM   #31
cst

No ducatis in the registry

more than likely they didnt leave it out.. and there is no wa in hell I'd tell em to leave it out in that area...Where Battley's and Colemans are located both suck. in defense of both dealerships they were very helpful to me. The sales guys know about the DNA towing service...The Service guys may not for all I know.

I've heard bad things about Speed's too. All it takes is one disgrunted customer to post it on the internet than whamo~!

I'll tell you one thing..the Sales manages at Battley's are Assholes! Thats why I bought mine at Colemans but take it to Battley's for service.
cst is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:52 AM   #32

Keep us posted on what happens today.

If you're ever back in VA, check out Redline Motorsports in Yorktown. Great guys. Great shop.
numbah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:06 AM   #33

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]
[1098]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cst View Post
more than likely they didnt leave it out.. and there is no wa in hell I'd tell em to leave it out in that area...Where Battley's and Colemans are located both suck. in defense of both dealerships they were very helpful to me. The sales guys know about the DNA towing service...The Service guys may not for all I know.

I've heard bad things about Speed's too. All it takes is one disgrunted customer to post it on the internet than whamo~!

I'll tell you one thing..the Sales manages at Battley's are Assholes! Thats why I bought mine at Colemans but take it to Battley's for service.

First ill address the fact that it was inside....

I called just now and asked for service, some service guy answers the phone, i say were is my bike and explain what happened. he tells me in a condescending tone, also sarcastic,,,,," your bike is on the ramp! DID you bother to look" so i told him that the popo came out and scoured the place and wrote a report! then i tell him about the asshole on the phone and he says umm yeah well your bike is here sorry.

if that is fucking service I would hate to see what is not good service. that is like the Kazakhstan of service!

Buisnes 101

1.when YOU fuck up, dont blame the customer

2.when you give police a contact # dont place an ass hole on the other line.

3. when you are suposed to follow factory protocol, do so, dont lie to the fucking customer to make money....

about the sales team knowing about the roadside, who gives a fuck if they know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time i needed service i didnt call the sales team, i call SERVICE!? so them knowing about roadside asst doesnt help anyone.
chakarji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:50 AM   #34

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Well at least your bike wasn't stolen thats the important thing. Now I'd be working on getting my money back for warranty work.
02firehawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:52 AM   #35
jun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakarji View Post
First ill address the fact that it was inside....

I called just now and asked for service, some service guy answers the phone, i say were is my bike and explain what happened. he tells me in a condescending tone, also sarcastic,,,,," your bike is on the ramp! DID you bother to look" so i told him that the popo came out and scoured the place and wrote a report! then i tell him about the asshole on the phone and he says umm yeah well your bike is here sorry.

if that is fucking service I would hate to see what is not good service. that is like the Kazakhstan of service!

Buisnes 101

1.when YOU fuck up, dont blame the customer

2.when you give police a contact # dont place an ass hole on the other line.

3. when you are suposed to follow factory protocol, do so, dont lie to the fucking customer to make money....

about the sales team knowing about the roadside, who gives a fuck if they know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time i needed service i didnt call the sales team, i call SERVICE!? so them knowing about roadside asst doesnt help anyone.
At the end, I am glad everything worked out.

I bought my Monster S2R 1000 from Redline in Yorktown. They seem to be very knowledgeable about Ducs. It's just too much a ride for me.

I'll be at Battley late this afternoon to drop off my bike for the sprocket recall.
jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:56 AM   #36
cst

Glad it worked out...u need to talk directly to the guys in charge of service and let them know..I take my bike there and dont want any problems in the future.
cst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM   #37

Your bike is ok...that's awesome. Take a deep breath, smile, and stand down.
CurbJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 09:13 AM   #38

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

good end on some point, I see the f* is one of the most used ones in your english language ...

That must be a horrible weekend for you with not knowing anyting about your bike ...

Last edited by Franken; June 2nd, 2008 at 09:53 AM.
Franken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 09:16 AM   #39

ducatis in the registry:
[998]

Whooa.. Glad your bike is ok Chak.

Now the important part. Convince the chick that you are poor. Once they establish this point 60% of them will move on. Remember that men are just a tool to their wants and needs. He who thinks different is fooling themselves.
Slower than you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 09:19 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurbJumper View Post
Your bike is ok...that's awesome. Take a deep breath, smile, and stand down.
Stand down? are u kidding? bro im glad ur bike wasnt stolen but u still need to fry someones ass for the way u were robbed and treated......standing down only lets those asses think its ok to treat u like that
PunksNotDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 09:32 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksNotDead View Post
Stand down? are u kidding? bro im glad ur bike wasnt stolen but u still need to fry someones ass for the way u were robbed and treated......standing down only lets those asses think its ok to treat u like that
No no, don't misunderstand me...this was obviously a tense situation that caused him plenty of grief. I merely meant to relax and enjoy the fact that his bike is ok. By all means, thrash the dealer for being tards.
CurbJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:02 AM   #42

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]
[1098]

well i picked up the bike. the job is not 100% the clutch is 70% and engages funny, the presure plate does not spin freely when i engage the clutch.

My rear carbon fibre vent cover has been pulled off on the right side?! they are going to order one for me.
I just dont understand what is going on over there?
Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:35 AM   #43

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]
[1098]

well here is the outcome of my service thus far, they ARE going to take care of the broken carbon fibre vent......
some one decided they would push my bike by the carbon fibre vent cover???? my flywheel doesnt spin when my clutch lever is pulled in. is this normal
Old June 2nd, 2008, 11:16 AM   #44

You need to get your priorities in order - don't worry too much about the vent and flywheel it's the seat that requires some immediate attention........and not an F anywhere!!!

Carbon Termi's
Ducati Performance R/S
Pazzo's
Tommy Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2008, 12:33 PM   #45

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

This is why I like working on my own bike.

Jason

Visitor Q is offline   Reply With Quote