Under Armor! - Page 2 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 1098/1198

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #16
Banned

No ducatis in the registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franken View Post
2 weeks ago as I was back home in Germany was European soccer cup, I bought for the finals one German Tricot from Adidas that is "Climacool" the best thing for me here now in SoCal to walk around.

I really wonder if such things or like the ones from under armor would give me coolness under my leather in the 100+F Canyons? Does is it really help for coolness that you can feel?

Fraken I ride the same type of canyons as you.. Yes it makes all the difference in the world.. Just also remember the compression fit works best for under leathers..

RC
RC51-05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:30 AM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
I use one of there head bands when I go jogging. =]

Jason

They make-em that big??

sorry couldn't resist..

RC
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51-05 View Post
They make-em that big??

sorry couldn't resist..

RC
Ghostrider_2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #19

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

PeeWee, in stock at our PX we currently only have the SS Shirts, $18.90 ea. I can order the LS versions, even in Red but they don't show in the on-line catalog. If you, or anyone else is interested let me know and I'll get the prices together for the LS. In SS Heat Wear, we have Black, White, Denim Blue, light Desert Tan.

I picked up the UA 1" wristbands, in red to cover my brake and clutch res'. Front brake, slip it around no issue. the rear and clutch rez' I cut one band in half and my wife is sewing them back together, so they will slip over as well. This is just a quick fiz until my billet res' are finished (Gold Anodized pieces).

Red 08' 1098

Its all fun and games until somebody gets bitched slapped.... then its time to laugh, have a beer and become best of friends.
CAT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM   #20

ducatis in the registry:
[848]

never thought the topic of under garment would ever come up between a bunch of guys... can we get this thread deleted, it's emarrasing...
wiredbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredbeans View Post
never thought the topic of under garment would ever come up between a bunch of guys... can we get this thread deleted, it's emarrasing...
Don't ask... Don't tell....

RC
Old July 8th, 2008, 04:08 PM   #22

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

you should go swimming with your friends when this discussion is to touchy for you
Franken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 04:13 PM   #23

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Px, Ss, Ls, Ua???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT3 View Post
PeeWee, in stock at our PX we currently only have the SS Shirts, $18.90 ea. I can order the LS versions, even in Red but they don't show in the on-line catalog. If you, or anyone else is interested let me know and I'll get the prices together for the LS. In SS Heat Wear, we have Black, White, Denim Blue, light Desert Tan.

I picked up the UA 1" wristbands, in red to cover my brake and clutch res'. Front brake, slip it around no issue. the rear and clutch rez' I cut one band in half and my wife is sewing them back together, so they will slip over as well. This is just a quick fiz until my billet res' are finished (Gold Anodized pieces).
PX, SS, LS, UA?????? What in the Sam Hell are you talking about DAG NABBIT!!! Just kidding. NEVER look a gift horse but can you get long or short pants? Prefer Long for the leathers so there is no leg rub on the inside. Also, I wear XXL shirts (I'm a 6'3" 225 lb Fat Bastard) and definitely need XL pants if you can get them.

I'll let you know in a day or two. Don't mind if I get orders from two riding bud's do you? Heat wear is to keep you cool right? Let me know. OK if it's no good as well.

Thanks
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:58 PM   #24
Banned

You mean thats not you knee dragging the Panda!! For shame!!

Heat Gear=Hot weather

Cold gear=Cold Weather

RC
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #25

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee1703 View Post
PX, SS, LS, UA?????? What in the Sam Hell are you talking about DAG NABBIT!!! Just kidding. NEVER look a gift horse but can you get long or short pants? Prefer Long for the leathers so there is no leg rub on the inside. Also, I wear XXL shirts (I'm a 6'3" 225 lb Fat Bastard) and definitely need XL pants if you can get them.

I'll let you know in a day or two. Don't mind if I get orders from two riding bud's do you? Heat wear is to keep you cool right? Let me know. OK if it's no good as well.

Thanks
I'll verify if I can order these thru the PX (Post Exchange, fancy acronym for Army post "mall store" where we don't pay sales tax ). If I can order the LS Shirts and pants I'll get prices, colors and let you know. Not sure if I will be up there tomorrow, but I will be there no later than Monday, thats when my pre-deployment leave is over If I can get it ordered I have no issue with helping your fellow rider buddies out either.

Charlie

Red 08' 1098

Its all fun and games until somebody gets bitched slapped.... then its time to laugh, have a beer and become best of friends.
CAT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #26

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT3 View Post
I'll verify if I can order these thru the PX (Post Exchange, fancy acronym for Army post "mall store" where we don't pay sales tax ). If I can order the LS Shirts and pants I'll get prices, colors and let you know. Not sure if I will be up there tomorrow, but I will be there no later than Monday, thats when my pre-deployment leave is over If I can get it ordered I have no issue with helping your fellow rider buddies out either.

Charlie
Just let me know Charlie! And Thanks. Oh yeah, I'm heading to Boston tomorrow at 8:00AM for a 2-3 day surveillance. I'll PM you with contact info if you need something to happen before say, Sunday, Monday at the latest!