Ducati.org forum banner

Some really nice pictures for a Panigale fan

13K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  numbah1 
#1 ·
#2 ·
nice pictures

I'm sure this bike is a big improvement over the previous 1198 but for me it is the same as the Japanese bikes. Not sexy at all. I am glad I bought the 1198s it just looks awesome to me. Maybe track guys will care more about numbers like horse power and weight. Sorry this thing is a dog to me.

#3 ·
I'm sure this bike is a big improvement over the previous 1198 but for me it is the same as the Japanese bikes. Not sexy at all. I am glad I bought the 1198s it just looks awesome to me. Maybe track guys will care more about numbers like horse power and weight. Sorry this thing is a dog to me.
Totally agree...man that tail looks weird....its too short....

#6 ·
I agree these are the best pics I've seen of it. After that rear fender is gone it will look so much better. To bad they didn't integrate turn signals in the brake light. Also maybe no one will buy them at first like the 08 cbr's and they blow them out next next season.

#11 · (Edited)
Those photos are AMAZING! I love undertail exhausts but not the burnt leg/ass that come with it. The racers will surely also appreciate the centralisation of mass and SIGNIFICANT reduction in weight. I wouldn't really expect many people who had bought an 1198 just before the release of the 1199 to say that they wish they'd waited.

#16 ·
While I love my 1198, I think the 1199 looks & specs are amazing. However, I will wait a year or two for Ducati to work the bugs out like they did w/ the 1098.

My thoughts exactly. I have a gut feeling that the electronic suspension is a recall waiting to happen.
Definitely I will get this bike too.

#24 ·
I agree with Duc Duc, love the pics but when I saw the bike in person it just didn't hit me like I thought it would. There is just something missing that they nailed on the previous generation's design. Someone made a comment about it but I'm one of the few that is glad they just bought the last design right before the new bike came out. If they just upgraded the last gen headlights to something more futuristic it would still be the best looking design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.