Crashed today. Need 996 Red Right Side Fairings - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 916/996/998/748

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2019, 07:40 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Crashed today. Need 996 Red Right Side Fairings

Sad day. Dumped my 996 trying to avoid impact with a deer. Got the speed down, but the right side is damaged. Heart breaking. I spent a year and a half and all my spare change bringing this very neglected 1999 996s back to life. It was nearly perfect in every respect.

So, through my tears, wondering if one of you has a right side upper and lower fairing set, and a headlight cowling, all in red color, for sale?

Prices for just the three parts are over $1500 new from Ducati Omaha. Can't afford those prices. On top of it I need a mirror, a mirror support bracket, a new right side air duct.....oy vey.

Or, any opinions on the numerous inexpensive Chinese knock offs available on e-bay?

Thanks!

Jay
titanblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads