Ducati.org forum banner

Let's see what you got!

140K views 343 replies 163 participants last post by  Beauwulf58 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, if anyone is like me we are all suffering from cabin fever. What better way to let some of that anxiety out than to share some pictures of our Desmos? I took the pics at the lake last weekend on a decent day to ride, the rest were from last fall. Looking forward to see everyone’s rides.

Happy New Year to all and I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

This is my 1999 Ducati 996s. Assembled in Bologna Italy. Currently sits at 17k.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Ducky, wow... Gorgeous bike my man. I hear you on the weather. Im in kansas city mo and we are getting the same waive of weather that NE is getting. 60 tomorrow. Taking a half day to go ride a couple hundered miles with a fellow ducati rider. And for sat... Well lets just say my schedule has been whiped clean for a full.day of riding in 65deg!

#8 ·
The 996R

On a ride in Wisconsin

The 2000 996 SPS at Indy Moto GP

2000 996 SPS at Road America

1998 916 SPS

1998 916 SPS and the 2001 Derbi GPR 50 (75cc), painted to match an SPS

1971 Honda CB450 (500cc) Cafe

#9 ·
Nice pictures from all of you. I don't have any pictures right now because I just started to build a 9 something. Not sure which engine I will place in the frame. Also i don't know how to post a picture. But you can look in my gallery what I had. It was a 916sp3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.