Exhuast valve Error - Ducati update - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > 959 Panigale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2018, 05:40 AM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Exhuast valve Error - Ducati update

My 2017 959 is programmed with UPMAP T-800 since after breakin period, decat and Termi slipons, BMC air filter.
was running great from 1000 to 12000 k"m till Dealer service 12KM, they changed oil and updated software.
when I started the bike to ride home the engine light came on, dealer tried to erase it and said he cant, by him Ducati blocked all others from tunning the bike.
DTC shows only exhuast valve error and doesnt go away, I tried to go back to stock and reprogram and problem remains.

does any of that make sense ? the bike runs good but engine warning wont go away ..
Samigale is online now Report Post
Samigale is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:35 AM   #2
YBK

No ducatis in the registry

Same issue

Hi,
I have a similar issue. After the new mapping the engine light did not disappear. However the DDS removed the Exhaust valve error codes and the engine light when it was connected the first time but it also deleted mapping and installed the OEM mapping. I had to reinstall the mapping thru the UPMAP. Later I had to erase the service light during the routine service at 1000kms. This time the DDS again remove the new mapping and brought the engine light back. I can load the new mapping again but the light is not disappearing.
Have you found a solution?
YBK is offline   Reply With Quote