2008 Hypermotard 1100S - 7000 miles - $7800 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Marketplace > Bikes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2016, 07:13 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Smile 2008 Hypermotard 1100S - 7000 miles - $7800

Selling my 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S. Those who know Ducatis know how awesome the ride feels on these bikes. The Brembo brake system and Ohlins suspensions provide a great improvement compared to the regular 1100 model. Bike comes with some carbon fiber pieces. Other than that it is pretty stock. I ride it occasionally weekend going up the canyons here in the LA area. Never been raced, never dropped or crashed. Always garaged. Registration renewed until June 2017, clean title. Original 7,000 miles total on the bike. The body has no dings or scratches. Few signs of wear and tear on the black plastic parts of the tank (photos posted).

I have shipped motorcycles sold on ebay in the past. It's secure and pretty painless. Willing to ship using ebay's uship.com service, as long as buyer pays for all shipping expenses. Otherwise, local pickup and cash is preferred.

Price: $7,800

Call or text Henry with any questions you may have: 818-949-8324

Thank you for checking out my bike.

Attached Images

concept27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Tags
1100s , ducati , hyper