Desmosedici Factory Engine Tool Set for Sale - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > Desmosedici RR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2019, 11:11 AM   #1

ducatis in the registry:
[Desmosedici RR]

Desmosedici Factory Engine Tool Set for Sale

These are most of the factory tools required to do what needs to be done on the motor of a 2008 D16RR Desmosedici. The prices in the image shared here are the 2013 list prices for new tools. The four ($861) timing tools were each supposed to come with a dial indicator, but those were missing when I got the set. These four tools do NOT include dial indicators. The Ducati Diagnosis System lets you read and clear fault codes (& service reminders) and perform other operations on the Engine Control Unit. In addition to purchase price, the buyer will pay for shipping from Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. Asking price is US$7500. Will consider lower cash offers. I have many photos, but there is no point in posting them here. If interested, please contact me directly.
Attached Images

Apollo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old July 14th, 2019, 09:49 AM   #2

ducatis in the registry:
[Desmosedici RR]

The last three items are sold. The asking price on the rest is US$5,000 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Last edited by Apollo2; July 14th, 2019 at 10:02 AM.
Apollo2 is offline   Reply With Quote