Looking for a Demo / Team Edition - Page 2 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Superbike Model Specific > Desmosedici RR

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2019, 07:54 PM   #16

No ducatis in the registry

Team edition is paint scheme. Team version side fairings have white stripes, also the rear fairing is solid red. Red version is solid red side fairings and white stripe on rear fairing.
on2wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old September 26th, 2019, 03:24 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helishmeli View Post
What's team edition mean in terms of the desmo? I thought they made so little of them and they didn't even dwell into different editions of the bike.

But in sucks that people buy these and never ride them, really bums me out. I mean, why not just buy a shell then and have the engine go towards good use?
Agreed, they're made to be used. Having said that, only my Desmo has miles on her - the other bikes are Italian art since the time I can't ride anymore. Thing is that I might appreciate them even more but differently.

The Desmo is occasionally used by friends BTW.
swennieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:51 AM   #18

Can you still get parts of the Desmo through Ducati ? I'm just thinking if I have any issues with valves, springs etc.. ?
rich1299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:52 AM   #19

All available
swennieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:21 PM   #20

I have a DesmoRR and finally made it into a #46 Rossi addition. I can't begin to describe how much I love this bike, along with my 999R, 1098R and the DesmoRR completes me! LOL.

But, I do have 6,000 miles on mine and I ride the piss out of her. Not abusing her, but she was built to ride hard and well, I give her what she wants.
F1LamboRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:29 PM   #21

F1LamboRacer That looks awesome. I couldn't agree more. Mine has just under 10,000 Km on her and when I ride it I'm the same as you...give her what she wants...give her respect and she looks after me every time! Nothing beats these glorious machines!
Sned99 is offline   Reply With Quote