Ducati.org forum banner

Rear set recommendations for track 848

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  jwm2k3 
#1 ·
I’m finding for my track bike I’m not getting enough adjustment out of my eBay (Sato)knock offs.

I’m not looking for bling, I want good fitment and adjustment the will get the pegs higher and further back off the tank. When I’m setting up for my turns I’m having to get into the proper gear first then move my body position.

Vortex?
Woodcraft?

Others?

#4 ·

Attachments

#5 ·
I’m very pleased! The quality honestly is just as good as my eBay knock offs. But the adjustment and design are exactly what I wanted.

Check out how far forward the old red foot peg / chrome toe peg on the right side are located, that’s as far back and up they would go.

The new rearsets; black foot & toe on the left are further back and up. I’m 6’1 and have struggled being able to lock in on the tank with my legs while in the turns and getting off the tank so I can drop my elbow. Haveing them higher up helps getting by ass off the seat and further off the tank allowing be to tuck with ease.

A few more design features, spacers for the mounting points, this helped in clearance issues and gives a little wider stance on the balls of your feet.

The rear brake cleans up nicely perfect install and got rid of the linkage.

Crazy amounts of adjustability.

Attachments

#8 ·
6'1 and 3/4 :) but shrinking :(

My instructor said I was too far up on the tank, there was no way to get back with my old rearsets, I now have better ability to lock my knees on the tank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.