Show us your Rearsets - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Ducati Monster Forums > Ducati Monster 1200

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Buhgaboo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2019, 03:54 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Show us your Rearsets

Given my foot size 13 Im seeing I cant toe the pedals as I would on a sports bike and OEM has little room for adjustment.

So show us what you have done with your rearsets and where you bought them from.

Im looking at the CNC Racing but the price is up there for something with just 2 peg adjustments.

And Im surprised Rizoma has done nothing in this dept for rearsets. Their pegs accessory I believe has 6-8 adjustments but then they have nothing for gear or brake shifter.

Also has anyone then bothered about the pillion pegs?

Last edited by Kidnplay01; June 5th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
Kidnplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old June 5th, 2019, 04:04 PM   #2

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster 821]

I've got these from RSV racing out of Thailand..for the price, these things are amazing...I had to impact wrench the red threadlocker pegs off to tighten them properly ...they don't budge now...all the controls are ball bearings...with passenger pegs and shipping was around 400 USD ..it's stupid cheap and absolutely worth it ...the passenger pegs ...well...if you need them... I'd use the main pegs to get on then slide up to the passenger pegs...they're a bit flimsy

https://youtu.be/vTWUCCgXTL8
Neils400 and Kidnplay01 like this.
Buhgaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2019, 07:11 AM   #3

any others out there folks?
Mods: Marchesini Wheels Forged Aluminium Race, Ohlins SD, Full Termignoni Exhaust Carbon, Ducati Performance Front Fairing, Billet Mirrors, Billet Water Pump Cover, Billet Frame Plugs, Brake and Clutch Lever, Passenger Grab Handles, Tank Pad.

Carbon Fibre engine cover, clutch cover, belt guards, swingarm, front/rear mudguard, heat guard, instrument cover, ignition guard, Oil cooler guards, Sprocket cover.

Add ons- ECU tune, Progrip 717 Grips, Techmate Battery USB, Gear shift cover
Old June 7th, 2019, 11:52 AM   #4

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster 821]

I bought the geckoracing rearsets and couldn't get used to them. Aside from the vibrations experienced (the stock ones have a lot of rubber bushings to eliminate vibrations) they were too aggressive for me on the street. They were a really good price though and felt like pretty decent quality! I still have them in my garage if I ever change my mind I guess
brhiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2019, 03:40 AM   #5

I’m looking at CNC racing sport.. but the price I have seen $1600-2200 depending what website you look at.
Old June 9th, 2019, 03:41 AM   #6

Im looking at CNC racing sport.. but the price I have seen $1600-2200 depending what website you look at.