Brake problems 696+ ducati monster 2010 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Ducati Monster Forums > Ducati Monster 696

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2019, 11:13 AM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Brake problems 696+ ducati monster 2010

Hi there I purchased a 2010 696+ last year and noticed shortly after getting it that the forks were slightly miss aligned so I loosened of all the bolts and straightened them. And when riding I noticed the front brake was a bit on of like I had warped discs so I brought a set of wavy discs and the problem seemed to disappear but recently had noticed it more when at slow speeds and it’s making a ticking noise that gets faster the more I speed up. After changing the disks I assumed the problem would be gone. I’m not sure if there’s a slight buckle in the wheel or the spindle has been slightly bent. But it’s being a pain in the arse as I’m having to use the back brake and engine braking and not to good on wet days or cold mornings. Anyone with same issues opinion or suggestions appreciated regards
Attached Images

Lexxmorelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads