2014 M796 Tuning Questions - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Ducati Monster Forums > Ducati Monster 796

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2017, 06:47 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

2014 M796 Tuning Questions

Hey all,

Just moved to LA from Salt lake and brought my (pretty much new) 2014 Monster 796 ABS that I picked up with 3200 miles. I have been enjoying the hell out of riding here so far and decided Id start doing some mods. I purchased a Dynojet Power Commander 5 as well as an auto tune kit and a Duc.EE exhuast valve eliminator kit. The bike currently has stock intake, stock pipes, and SC project slip ons. Since I am going with the dynojet I was thinking I might as well pump some more air in and do the MWR power up kit to open up the nostrils. Ill probably do some boom tubes at a later date. My question though is that I know the MWR system wont do much unless I flash my ECU to let more air in, is there anyone in the LA area (if not who is the best/most experienced) who does this? Also where can I go to have some dyno work done in LA to dial in the map?

Thanks and Happy New Year,

Adam

Last edited by Wilko796; January 1st, 2017 at 06:54 PM.
Wilko796 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads