Another new 821 owner in LA - Page 2 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Ducati Monster Forums > Ducati Monster 821

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2016, 11:35 AM   #16

No ducatis in the registry

Pro Italia. I've spent a lot of time there demo riding and talking to the staff. They have answered my many questions & service both my bikes. Good team there.
gopam is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old September 12th, 2019, 08:49 PM   #17

Hi. I know this is an old thread but wanted to see if you were happy with the rox risers and which model you may have used? I had cervical spine surgery and need to modify my 821. Thanks
Somoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2019, 11:59 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somoss View Post
Hi. I know this is an old thread but wanted to see if you were happy with the rox risers and which model you may have used? I had cervical spine surgery and need to modify my 821. Thanks
Sorry to hear about your spine issues. The ROX risers may help your situation? But if you need a more upright position....maybe consider a different bike? Because the ROX risers felt too high and took all the sport handling out of the bike (in my opinion). So I swapped the ROX risers out very quickly.

Below is how I modded next and my monster 821 still has these Handle bar and cnc risers mods. I can be a little more upright and still tuck and sporty ride around. It is NOT FULL upright. Just a little more than stock position.

Here's my thread about what I did next....

https://www.ducati.org/forums/ducati...ods-happy.html

best of luck!
gopam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2019, 08:19 PM   #19

Thanks. I’ll take a look. I mocked up the bike bar and getting it about 1.5 closer and an inch higher makes a huge difference on riding angle. I’ll see if that translates once I make the change permanent. Another bike or no bike are also bringing considered.
Somoss is offline   Reply With Quote