821 exhaust question - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Other Models > HyperMotard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:52 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

821 exhaust question

Hey, so I just bought a 2014 hypermotard and want to put Termignoni exhaust on it but dang if they arent spendy, anyone know if I can buy one from a place I found on Ebay in Italy and throw it on a North American model with no problems ??
Stonytony is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:56 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonytony View Post
Hey, so I just bought a 2014 hypermotard and want to put Termignoni exhaust on it but dang if they arent spendy, anyone know if I can buy one from a place I found on Ebay in Italy and throw it on a North American model with no problems ??
As long as it's for your engine. It's fine.

Just a word of advice. If you really want performance, you should get the full exhaust that comes with the ECU, not just the slip on.the slip on will give you looks but that's about it.
Cbcanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbcanada View Post
As long as it's for your engine. It's fine.

Just a word of advice. If you really want performance, you should get the full exhaust that comes with the ECU, not just the slip on.the slip on will give you looks but that's about it.
Thanks very much brother and If I can just sell my liver I can afford the full system
Stonytony is offline   Reply With Quote