Hyperstrada Top Case - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Other Models > Hyperstrada

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2019, 02:05 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Hyperstrada Top Case

Hi there, I want to purchase a Top case for my 2014 Hyperstrada, if you have one available for sale please let me know. The dealer told me that rack or base plate is already installed on the bike, is the dealer right? can you see the attached picture and let me know please.
Thanks in advance for all your help
Luis
Attached Images

lpacheco710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:24 AM   #2

Different top cases use different mounting points. That tail piece does have provisions for a top case. There are threaded inserts under the nipples on that grab rail. Pull the plugs out and you will see. Most new cases will come with a plate that will mount to those holes to attach their own plate but there are some that will mount directly to those holes without additional mounts. You will need to keep an eye out on ebay and the 3 forums if you want to find a used one. Most cases that come with a plate will fit so if you find a used case that is off of another bike but comes with a plate you should be good.
Araitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2019, 01:47 PM   #3

Thanks
lpacheco710 is offline   Reply With Quote