so who is this "von" guy....??? - Page 3 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > The Lounge > Kitchen Sink

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #31

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

You guys sound racially biased.

Don't trust black they steal, don't trust black bc they want reperations, don't trust black bc they might be Farakahn or
Rev. Wright. Yes, he has said some wild things, but there is some truth behind the mans madness.

Why is everyone afraid to talk about racism, respectfully.

You can have your John McCain the old man.

MCcain is rich as well, bc of his Wife and we haven't rcvd the 2007 tax returns he only rlsd 2006.

Plus, let's see what a black man can do, white men have been running this country hundreds of years give a different race a chance.

Oh, if you remember the south Rules.
1 drop of black blood, you are viewed as black.

You see a blacks and assume that he is a drug dealer, professional Athlete, some thugs or uneducated.

Pleas tell me why or How can a black man be as proud of this Country as a White man when....
Blacks were sold into slave and then Slavery never being reconized.
Black leaders get killed whenever the mobilized other blacks.
where the police can kill black with no just cause.
Where people stare at you when you are in a shopping store.
Where your pay is less.
When you are viewed as against when you voice your opinions.
(freedom of speech applies to all)
When Civil rights has a time limit. ( Scheduled to expire soon)
When you have to have affirmative action just to even be consider for a job.
When the n- word can be written on walls or used in a negitive manner. I guess you DID YOU BLACKS A FAVOR.
It's only been less then 50 years since we have been granted the same rights as white men.
Oh and don't just say bc we live here.
Please understand this is not my "Blackness" It's my history.
I take the good with the bad, but just bc there has been be SOME good let's not forget or ignore the Past.
You try to down play it.

Last edited by von1098; June 4th, 2008 at 10:03 PM.
von1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #32
Soz
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1098 S]

so what does everyone think - is it really worth the time and money to get your cams dialled in properly on the 1098 prior to the first major service, or wait until then?

Soz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:05 PM   #33
Banned

No ducatis in the registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1098s south aus View Post
so what does everyone think - is it really worth the time and money to get your cams dialled in properly on the 1098 prior to the first major service, or wait until then?
I hear Pro's and Cons.. But I'd wait till she's broke in first..

RC
RC51-05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:30 PM   #34
Soz
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1098 S]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51-05 View Post
I hear Pro's and Cons.. But I'd wait till she's broke in first..

RC
I don't mean the first 600mile or 1000km service, I mean the first major service at 12000km (or however many miles that constitutes). Or prior to that, when is she 'broke in'? 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 + kms, enough kms to begin to think about dialling cams in? Is waiting until 12000 kms, or doing it at say 5000km more worth the time and money?

I have heard pros, but what are the cons?

Old June 4th, 2008, 10:35 PM   #35
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Quote:
Originally Posted by von1098 View Post

You see a blacks and assume that he is a drug dealer, professional Athlete, some thugs or uneducated.

You forgot to mention can run really really fast but can't swim for shit.
wilkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #36
Soz
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1098 S]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson59 View Post
You forgot to mention can run really really fast but can't swim for shit.
Damn you Wilson!!

I was trying to hijack this thread on a serious vain.....

Old June 4th, 2008, 11:26 PM   #37

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

That's it Von, own that victimhood. From whom did Obama get his cocaine? What kind of president will he be if he can't even stop smoking cigarettes after several attempts to quit? What kind of politician is he when 32 shootings happen in one weekend in one city of his home state? http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago....2.704117.html
He can't even take care of his own backyard and he wants to run the nation. It must be a very compicated problem because he's magnum cum laude from Harvard law, so he must be smart. or maybe he didn't even try to help because he's a ladder climber.

If you can disprove anything I've posted about Obama I'll vote for him. The truth will set you free, Von.
Armoredsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:11 AM   #38

ducatis in the registry:
[916 SPS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armoredsquid View Post
..........What kind of politician is he when 32 shootings happen in one weekend in one city of his home state?......
Your'e not advocating gun control are you squid?

brettc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:34 AM   #39

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Quote:
That's it Von, own that victimhood. From whom did Obama get his cocaine? What kind of president will he be if he can't even stop smoking cigarettes after several attempts to quit? What kind of politician is he when 32 shootings happen in one weekend in one city of his home state? http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago....2.704117.html
He can't even take care of his own backyard and he wants to run the nation. It must be a very compicated problem because he's magnum cum laude from Harvard law, so he must be smart. or maybe he didn't even try to help because he's a ladder climber.

If you can disprove anything I've posted about Obama I'll vote for him. The truth will set you free, Von.
Squid,

Maybe Obama got his coke from GW Bush's dealer? It didn't disqualify W, it wasn't even considered "fair game" to ask him about it (or his two DUIs). But it DQs Obama because he experimented with drugs when he was a young man--even though he went on to graduate magnum cum laude from Harvard law? And really, being a recidivist smoker means he'll be a bad president? Really? Smoking, as much as I deplore the habit, is perfectly legal in this country. We even subsidize it. Plus, I know some absolutely brilliant physicians, surgeons, and scientists who suck butts. They've tried to quit but can't. Doesn't make them any less qualified to practice their chosen professions; they just practice them with bad breath and yellowed teeth. And as far as the 32 shootings, isn't that just some citizens exercising their right to bear arms? You know, "Gun control is hitting your target" and all that. Do you advocate banning handguns and assault weapons to lower the murder rate? Of course you donít. And the last I looked, Arizona (McSameís home state) has a fairly serious crime problem, as well. Guess that shuts McSame out, eh?

Does anyone know where I can buy a black metal grommet to replace an eyelet in my Icon SuperDuty boot?
FlyerLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 04:16 AM   #40

1098SA I'd suggest just running it till you get your set of belts and valves done. That way they already have it apart. It will also make that service seem SO much better. Even better yet ask your local tech if it's worth it..

I hate it when people try to back hijack threads you've put effort into hijacking..

In accordance with the prophecy...

Mal
The reality of this situation maybe obscured by living room curtains.
Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 04:39 AM   #41
Soz
Banned

ducatis in the registry:
[1098 S]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik Yer Bootie View Post
1098SA I'd suggest just running it till you get your set of belts and valves done. That way they already have it apart. It will also make that service seem SO much better. Even better yet ask your local tech if it's worth it..

I hate it when people try to back hijack threads you've put effort into hijacking..

In accordance with the prophecy...

Mal
Thanks Sheik. I was thinking that myself, but do think it would be worth doing for peace of mind if nothing else. I was probably going to do that way anyways, but was curious as to the consensus.

It seemed like a sensible hijack plot at the time.

Who said Alvin was not mortal????

Old June 5th, 2008, 05:40 AM   #42

..von did it....
lawrence88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 06:24 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudrider View Post
numbah 1,

You must go back aways, a long ways, to come up with that trick comment.
Actually that one came easy. I'm a master of wit. And you should see me at tiddly-winks. I kick all the 5 year old asses.
numbah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 08:00 AM   #44

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

Quote:
That's it Von, own that victimhood.

First, I'm not playing the victim I was attempting to giving you insight on how black can view this country. I posed questions which no has answered. Why (guilt, shame or just ignorant)

It's usually racist people that can not seem to grasp or begin to understand the Psychology
behind feeling oppressed.

Let's take the batter wife syndrome (Iím sure this is something you believe in) for instance A woman get beat up her whole life by her DAD and then finds boyfriend or husband to do the same. Itís what she is used to and she has come to expect that type of treatment. Mind control is a very powerful tool and you can do anything to people with fear. There is such a thing a real feeling for that woman.

This is just on a grander scale for the black race. The only race that can seem to understand some of what black might have gone through are Jewish & Indian Community and remember our country reimbursed them for these crimes and some we did not commit. The failure to acknowledge a wrong only pours more salt on wounds and doesnít begin the healing process.

I'm sure that you will not be voting for a black man as sure as I am that you are prejudice

Crime is everywhere and itís just not a race thing itís an epidemic that is out of control
</SPAN>
von1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #45

ducatis in the registry:
[1098]

youse yanks should try putting up with maoris ( once were warriors now are scaffolders ) no im not racist, just that where im from in australia their taking over our pubs
bevelman is offline   Reply With Quote