Trump??? - Page 687 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > The Lounge > Kitchen Sink

Like Tree5695Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:26 PM   #10291

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Looking at this from a more obvious level perhaps some of you have missed and just interpreted as racist, Perhaps the broken shitholes he's implying are the districts they "support"? Like Ohmar's little Somalia in WI, or AOC's commified NY? I can see how those places could be considered shitholes.
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM   #10292
Court Jester

No ducatis in the registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
Looking at this from a more obvious level perhaps some of you have missed and just interpreted as racist, Perhaps the broken shitholes he's implying are the districts they "support"? Like Ohmar's little Somalia in WI, or AOC's commified NY? I can see how those places could be considered shitholes.
Apparently you didnít watch tonightís propaganda rally?
Send her home, send her home...

FFS the country is fucked Iím going to buy more ammo and supplies like a good Boy Scout..
WERA689 likes this.
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:03 PM   #10293
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajiHunter View Post
Canada
I looked into Canada among other countries, without a specific need, or relative nobody is taking me.

On the other hand if the shit finally hits the fan perhaps a hardship would qualify. Oh wait we won’t accept anymore in the America’s, or wait I’m white I should get a free pass right?

To you point why? Because it’s the most unpatriotic thing you could do as a United States citizen. To tell someone to leave because of a opinion that is backed by the documents that govern this nation.

As much as I would like to tell the KKK to go I don’t because a true patriot accepts the good the bad warts and all.

Any defense I’ll say it again any defense of his rhetoric is unpatriotic and immoral. Defecting to the “other” side is acceptance. Btw there is only one president so there is no other side and Clinton is not nor Nancy president ...

For those of you who believe in an after life and defend this don’t worry I’m pretty sure it’s lights out so you won’t burn in hell...
WERA689 likes this.

Last edited by Tchase; July 17th, 2019 at 08:05 PM.
Tchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:09 PM   #10294

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Well then technically those districts are their homes right, or did they lie about that?....wait....that's right! They actually did lie. Funny huh. Neither AOC or Ohmar lived in the district they represent---fraud. That is a proven fact. Not sure about the other two in "The Squad", but Ohmar used an address of an apartment her father owns and AOC lived 40 miles outside the district and used a fake address as well. Somehow neither have been run out of the congress for it yet....
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:12 PM   #10295
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Bob View Post
As a 12 year old refugee right?
And later to become a citizen of that country.

Knock yourself out.
Ironically weíve been fueling the problem since Regan, Obama was making some progress, but couldnít get reform because Mitch swore to never work with his administration.

Along comes Trump, on a campaign promise to undue anything and every thing Obama did, and take credit for the economy Obama set on recovery (it doesnít happen overnight).

Because of Trumps need to feed his ego undoing Obama policies good or bad is all that matters. The boarder crisis was at the least under control (remember Obama deported more than any recent president and dis it humanly) now it is full on again because of Trumps need to feed his ego and undue anything Obama.
WERA689 likes this.
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:13 PM   #10296
Court Jester

Quote:
Well then technically those districts are their homes right, or did they lie about that?....wait....that's right! They actually did lie. Funny huh. Neither AOC or Ohmar lived in the district they represent---fraud. That is a proven fact. Not sure about the other two in "The Squad", but Ohmar used an address of an apartment her father owns and AOC lived 40 miles outside the district and used a fake address as well. Somehow neither have been run out of the congress for it yet....
Keep deflecting,

Go start yourself an AOC thread FFS..
WERA689 likes this.
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:18 PM   #10297
Court Jester

Quote:
Before I call you and out right Fraud you are saying she never lived in the Bronx?
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:59 PM   #10298

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Nope, she's as much a Bronx girl I guess, just not when she said she was, and that's true.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...ZlK/story.html

Wasn't much of a Google search to find a few hundred thousand articles on it. FFS it's public knowledge.

Quick Google search for IIhan Omar's district residency where all still overrun with her other stories and I didn't continue to waste my time. Even snopes is curious.
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:03 AM   #10299

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

I once lived in Panama for a month, maybe I should try to get elected there? Not sure if a P.O box address for that city will work as a physical address though when all records will show I was living here. That shit flies here so it should work right?
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:05 AM   #10300

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Had some edjumacation at Notre Dame too, maybe get elected in Fort Wayne and just commute!
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:15 AM   #10301

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

FFS it's like going after Trumps tax returns or Barry's birth certificate. The truth is what they tell us it is. Regardless of the facts. Fact, Trump gets a crowd worked up by pointing out the inconsistency. Just like he did with the 16 election and Clinton, "Lock her up". Obviously nearly half the voters felt she needed it. All about showmanship. If your a little dirty or questionable in your background and decide to play hardball, expect your opponent to fixate on that, right or wrong it makes people question you as a viable candidate. Yeah, he's filthy with dirt and obviously a questionable person. His showmanship still brings them in.
Old July 18th, 2019, 03:38 AM   #10302
Court Jester

Quote:
Nope, she's as much a Bronx girl I guess, just not when she said she was, and that's true.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...ZlK/story.html

Wasn't much of a Google search to find a few hundred thousand articles on it. FFS it's public knowledge.

Quick Google search for IIhan Omar's district residency where all still overrun with her other stories and I didn't continue to waste my time. Even snopes is curious.

So you are as obsessed over these women as Trump.

Articles on what? Whatís the big fucking story here? How many politicians brag about their district??

Iím mean wow... you seemed obsessed and they donít even rep you..
Old July 18th, 2019, 03:41 AM   #10303
Court Jester

Quote:
FFS it's like going after Trumps tax returns or Barry's birth certificate. The truth is what they tell us it is. Regardless of the facts. Fact, Trump gets a crowd worked up by pointing out the inconsistency. Just like he did with the 16 election and Clinton, "Lock her up". Obviously nearly half the voters felt she needed it. All about showmanship. If your a little dirty or questionable in your background and decide to play hardball, expect your opponent to fixate on that, right or wrong it makes people question you as a viable candidate. Yeah, he's filthy with dirt and obviously a questionable person. His showmanship still brings them in.
Lol

Trump points out inconsistencies, wow and you bitch about a few women bragging.

Trump lies you know it, deep down you are a trumpet...
Old July 18th, 2019, 05:47 AM   #10304

"send her back"

lmao. he sure knows how to trigger people.
Old July 18th, 2019, 05:49 AM   #10305

our governor, such the peach that he is wants to raise smoking to 21 and it seems he wants to unionize farmers.

just 25yrs and I can gtfo of NY.