Trump??? - Page 699 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > The Lounge > Kitchen Sink

Like Tree5696Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2019, 12:59 PM   #10471
Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
I do like some of Trumps policies.....hate his tactics. His wishy-washyness on the 2nd amendment is disgusting to say the least. You know his son doesn't agree with him nor Melania. Again, would be nice if a coherent centrist would run.
Id think Melania disagrees with him on immigration seeing as how she was working here illegally, benefited from an EB-1 despite having ZERO credentials (the govt actually lists criteria, like winning a Nobel, the Olympics, having a PHD, etc). They are also required to maintain their career in said field, I dont think she is teaching at any universities, competing in the high jump or whatever extraordinary ability she brought to the table. And then she used chain migration to get her parents visas, resident alien status and a path to citizenship. Something Trump has said he opposes.

So maybe letting him flop around on you is an extraordinary ability.

As for his son, nobody actually gives a shit what that man-child in an ill fitting suit thinks, he has no credentials whatsoever and, like his sister, is just playing house. At least she went through the trouble of fixing her face and getting fake tits, he just looks like a moron standing like he has huge lats.

Trump is wishy washy on a lot of things. Like releasing his tax returns (something he promised he would do if he won the primary, but has yet to do). He has been made Kims bitch 3 times now, says he trusts Putins word over the CIA, insulted EVERY SINGLE POW in history, constantly flops on his idiotic trade war when it, like everyone said it would, fucks up the economy, let Iran restart its nuclear program, still has no idea whats even in the ACA (in two days he publicly misconstrued it in 4 DIFFERENT ways), did NOTHING on the budget and let the govt shut down despite the GOP controlling both the House and Senate, tried to use the wall as leverage on the budget but then just gave it away for DACA, said he was going to back out of NATO but then just recommitted, was all for banning Muslims until he realized pissing off the Saudis would threaten his companies ability to build a hotel there, I could go on...

The real question is: Outside of the only thing he has been consistent on, which is that brown people are the cause of all of your problems and keeping them out will make America great again, what OTHER policies are you actually FOR?

Other than the momentary blip from his corporate tax cut, and the two large dips thanks to his stupid trade war the economy has been on the same trend that started way back in 2009. So if you say "the economy" but dont love Obama for the same reason then we know WHY you still hate Obama.

And you cant say tax cuts unless you have a net worth above 1.3 million because The 2012 tax bill (signed by you know who) benefited those below that number at a considerably higher rate than Trumps (his was focused solely at the top 20% and the below got a payroll tax credit that ended up reducing their return, negating much of it).

Cant be for balanced budget, thanks to his UNFUNDED tax cut its the highest deficit in a decade and its during a period of economic expansion, the last time we had a deficit that bad was during the last recession. And its only going to get worse because last year was just the beginning of the tax cut, and it will focus even further on corporate income, estimated to increase to well over 4% of GDP.

And that whole, "if you build it they will come" is bullshit for two reason. A. Brownback tried that in Kansas and bankrupted the state. B. Doesnt work when youre putting tariffs on everything anyway, which are paid on import, not by the foreign nationals like that moron keeps saying.

Of course, he still says Mexico is going to pay for that wall. Which gets back to the only real "policy" he has been consistent on.
WERA689, Tchase and Aussie_Bob like this.
__________________
ryan stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:16 PM   #10472
Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
Reagan laid the ground work for the atrocity we now call commiefornia. NRA is still about common sense gun laws, not knee jerk confiscation like the lefties want. Calling the GOP racist's is like calling a pot black when you are the kettle. It's rampant on both sides of the aisle. Blindness driving your agenda as well.
Bullshit. Im stating facts, youre making up stupid words.

State some facts before you accuse anyone of blindness.

WHAT common sense gun laws does the NRA support? You guys claim Harris is "coming for" guns. You idiots keep saying its a "slippery slope" or someone is "coming for" your guns. We haven't had any federal gun legislation since 1994 and the only thing that has happened since is MORE gun rights (concealed carry exploded after 1998) . And those bills only restricted the sale of NEW automatic weapons and high capacity mags. They didnt "come for" shit. I know because I was a FFL gun dealer for years, still own high-cap mags, have shot more than my fair share of MP5s. There are over a half a million registered automatic weapons in the US TO THIS DAY.

Harris has still said nothing about "coming for" shit. They want to mandate background checks, and most are just calling for something better than NICS, which is shit anyway. There is no requirement for verification and all it did was check for a record. Hell, I was NEVER able to buy a gun same day because I had an SSBI on file. That check would stop me while letting someone with priors run a straw man operation. She also wants to hold manufacturers liable to circumventing restrictions and closing a loophole that allows people with domestic violence convictions to buy guns.

And as a prosecutor she pushed for bans on assault weapons, additional restrictions on high-cap mags (basically making it illegal to distribute the old ones) and raising the stakes for being a gun trafficker.

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING about "coming for" any existing stock.
WERA689 and Tchase like this.
__________________

Last edited by ryan stewart; August 13th, 2019 at 01:18 PM.
ryan stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:29 PM   #10473
Senior Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
HajiHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm2k3 View Post
Love my 1198 Corse....

This one has been put into long term storage in the livingroom. Wont be ridden for many years.....

Its mechanically and cosmetically PERFECT.





i nearly bought one before i bought my 1199 tri. i kinda wish i had bought the 1198 corse. oh well, maybe someday
__________________
Is this thing on?
HajiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:32 PM   #10474
Senior Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
HajiHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,547
common sense gun laws. i'll take hypocritical politicians for 10 million Alex
__________________
Is this thing on?
HajiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 03:09 PM   #10475
Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajiHunter View Post
common sense gun laws. i'll take hypocritical politicians for 10 million Alex
More vapid stupidity....

You might actually be the subject of this thread (wouldn't be shocking if Trump went around posting in threads about himself on random forums).

This is a funny one that came up:

I forgot just how full of bullshit he has been.
WERA689 and Tchase like this.
__________________
ryan stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 02:33 AM   #10476
Senior Member

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

 
jsgbearpaws1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Blue Knob
Posts: 9,258
Yeah...stupidity

First off Kamala and Booker are fighting for extreme gun legislation surpassing Clinton's...Fact!

Reagan caved on gun control which made California pretty much the slave state it is today for anything resembling constitutional rights...Fact!

Your idiotic argument on passing the budget, just WOW! Democrats where the hold outs...you know them right? The ones who lobbied for a wall during Obama? Same ones that campaigned on it? Pathetic.

I live in a liberal state. Pa had the toughest laws for purchasing a gun prior to NICS. Took a minimum of 7 work days before. CCW's have been shall issue for nearly a century here. Problem with it is it's not national, it's by state. It has problems and needs to be fixed.

Tax credit, my net is well over that and it did nothing for me.

I also understand Trumps reluctance to give up his tax forms. He is under audit and has a legal team working on it. According to the treasury department's last statement on it, they are not done with the audit they started 2 years ago and haven't even began last years. Legally he can't release them...Hello! Personally I have no idea how he stays afloat. Usually they seize all accounts during those things. I can't imagine what it would be like and don't want to know.

Lastly He has never said nor implied Brown is the root of the problem and bad. That would be the liberals propaganda speech. They read racism into everything that anybody but them do.

I can't stand the orange guy, I didn't vote for him.
__________________
Oh yeah! That's gotta hurt!
jsgbearpaws1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 02:40 AM   #10477
Senior Member

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

 
jsgbearpaws1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Blue Knob
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajiHunter View Post
common sense gun laws. i'll take hypocritical politicians for 10 million Alex
That's the NRA for you. They actually helped write some of the last two that were passed....then gave each other some tidy bonuses and blamed it all on Ole' Ollie. They were pretty up-n-up during Heston's stay and started going back down hill during Wayne Van Lapierre's tenure. Shame really.
__________________
Oh yeah! That's gotta hurt!
jsgbearpaws1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 02:40 AM   #10478
Court Jester

No ducatis in the registry

 
Tchase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Buckley, WA, USA
Posts: 10,993
Nicely done Ryan, I’m no saint I have my bias I have my tribalism, I even have racist beliefs, to name just a few of my many flaws. You are debating with well thought out facts and your frustration shows. I dare say you will not get a well thought reply, at best another defection.

For me I’m still having a hard time relating / understanding the need for to blame the government for their own problems.
__________________
"What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also."
Julius Caesar
Tchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 02:47 AM   #10479
Court Jester

No ducatis in the registry

 
Tchase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Buckley, WA, USA
Posts: 10,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
Yeah...stupidity

First off Kamala and Booker are fighting for extreme gun legislation surpassing Clinton's...Fact!

Reagan caved on gun control which made California pretty much the slave state it is today for anything resembling constitutional rights...Fact!

Your idiotic argument on passing the budget, just WOW! Democrats where the hold outs...you know them right? The ones who lobbied for a wall during Obama? Same ones that campaigned on it? Pathetic.

I live in a liberal state. Pa had the toughest laws for purchasing a gun prior to NICS. Took a minimum of 7 work days before. CCW's have been shall issue for nearly a century here. Problem with it is it's not national, it's by state. It has problems and needs to be fixed.

Tax credit, my net is well over that and it did nothing for me.

I also understand Trumps reluctance to give up his tax forms. He is under audit and has a legal team working on it. According to the treasury department's last statement on it, they are not done with the audit they started 2 years ago and haven't even began last years. Legally he can't release them...Hello! Personally I have no idea how he stays afloat. Usually they seize all accounts during those things. I can't imagine what it would be like and don't want to know.

Lastly He has never said nor implied Brown is the root of the problem and bad. That would be the liberals propaganda speech. They read racism into everything that anybody but them do.

I can't stand the orange guy, I didn't vote for him.
Excuses and deflection. ! Doesn’t make your opinions facts they are your own truth.

Ryan lays it all out I do wish he’d reframe from the “personal” comments. As I wish you’d stop labeling everything..

Your net income is over a million? Wow a I dare say you don’t have a reason to complain...

But what is that saying about wishing and shitting?
WERA689 likes this.
__________________
"What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also."
Julius Caesar
Tchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 03:31 AM   #10480
Senior Member

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

 
jsgbearpaws1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Blue Knob
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchase View Post
Excuses and deflection. ! Doesn’t make your opinions facts they are your own truth.

Ryan lays it all out I do wish he’d reframe from the “personal” comments. As I wish you’d stop labeling everything..

Your net income is over a million? Wow a I dare say you don’t have a reason to complain...

But what is that saying about wishing and shitting?
Net wealth, not yearly income. Ryan actually made no facts or provided any, all conjecture. Then used a late night comedian/political propaganda machine to provoke. Kinda shows deflection and labeling as well. Just a little tit for tat. As for wishing and shitting....sadly something did give me the shits and I wash the hell it would quit raining so I could ride!....You peekin in the blinds again?
__________________
Oh yeah! That's gotta hurt!
jsgbearpaws1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 03:34 AM   #10481
Senior Member

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

 
jsgbearpaws1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Blue Knob
Posts: 9,258
,,,,,Was just going over a few posts.....T? What the hell is a sex salve? Is that for something contagious?
__________________
Oh yeah! That's gotta hurt!
jsgbearpaws1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 05:06 AM   #10482
Senior Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
HajiHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,547
ya we know he's an idiot. still gonna be your president, again.
__________________
Is this thing on?
HajiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 05:07 AM   #10483
Senior Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
HajiHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
That's the NRA for you. They actually helped write some of the last two that were passed....then gave each other some tidy bonuses and blamed it all on Ole' Ollie. They were pretty up-n-up during Heston's stay and started going back down hill during Wayne Van Lapierre's tenure. Shame really.



nra is just another pawn in the pond of hypocrites
jsgbearpaws1 likes this.
__________________
Is this thing on?
HajiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 07:26 AM   #10484
Member

No ducatis in the registry

 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
Yeah...stupidity

First off Kamala and Booker are fighting for extreme gun legislation surpassing Clinton's...Fact!

Reagan caved on gun control which made California pretty much the slave state it is today for anything resembling constitutional rights...Fact!

Your idiotic argument on passing the budget, just WOW! Democrats where the hold outs...you know them right? The ones who lobbied for a wall during Obama? Same ones that campaigned on it? Pathetic.

I live in a liberal state. Pa had the toughest laws for purchasing a gun prior to NICS. Took a minimum of 7 work days before. CCW's have been shall issue for nearly a century here. Problem with it is it's not national, it's by state. It has problems and needs to be fixed.

Tax credit, my net is well over that and it did nothing for me.

I also understand Trumps reluctance to give up his tax forms. He is under audit and has a legal team working on it. According to the treasury department's last statement on it, they are not done with the audit they started 2 years ago and haven't even began last years. Legally he can't release them...Hello! Personally I have no idea how he stays afloat. Usually they seize all accounts during those things. I can't imagine what it would be like and don't want to know.

Lastly He has never said nor implied Brown is the root of the problem and bad. That would be the liberals propaganda speech. They read racism into everything that anybody but them do.

I can't stand the orange guy, I didn't vote for him.
Im thinking youre a fucking moron.

Saying "Fact!" after something doesnt make it a fact. Post up Kamala's EXTREME proposals. Fucking post some content instead of just stating a blatant lie and putting "FACT!" after it.

Also, it was a republican house and Reagan himself who SPONSORED the bill. They didnt cave to shit. Youre an idiot or full of shit on that.

And my "idiotic" argument on passing the budget. You must be a fucking moron then, because the democrats were the minority in BOTH HOUSES when the shutdown happened. The Dems had won the majority by election at the time but didnt actually take office until Jan 3rd. Its obvious you arent that bright and just talk out of your ass but you know someone doesnt immediately get control, right?

Lord knows what youre talking about regarding PA. So youre FOR restrictions then? You sound about as senile as trump when he talks. Its impossible to follow your logic.

Tax credit? Actually look at the change in code, income benefited from a rate change and deductions this year and expands starting next year, but for the top 20%.

And his taxes. Obviously you know NOTHING about how the system works. They dont seize anything unless there is a crime involved. An audit is simply that, an audit. And the IRS said multiple times there is no restriction on him releasing his taxes. He just a liar who doesnt everyone to know he isnt as rich as he claims and does everything he can imagine to cheat on taxes, like his fake charity they made him dissolve.

Its simply nothing more than a lie. He lied when he said he would do it when he won the primary despite all of his competitors. He was under audit then and it wasnt his excuse. Only once he would have had to pony up did he change to a new lie. And now he is fighting tooth an nail for his "privacy" after being the piece of shit that lead that racist mobs search for Obamas birth certificate.

And that last sentence just sounds like more senility.

You can claim to not like trump at the end but the fact that youre on your knees to fellate him and support/lie about everything he does thats obviously a lie.
__________________
ryan stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 07:26 AM   #10485
Court Jester

No ducatis in the registry

 
Tchase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Buckley, WA, USA
Posts: 10,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
Net wealth, not yearly income. Ryan actually made no facts or provided any, all conjecture. Then used a late night comedian/political propaganda machine to provoke. Kinda shows deflection and labeling as well. Just a little tit for tat. As for wishing and shitting....sadly something did give me the shits and I wash the hell it would quit raining so I could ride!....You peekin in the blinds again?
You can but you won’t fact check him. I have fact checked both of you..
WERA689 likes this.
__________________
"What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also."
Julius Caesar
Tchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




Search tags for this page
content
,

judge jeanine bathing suit

,

judge jeanine pirro pic in swimsuit

Click on a term to search for related topics.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.