Trump??? - Page 706 - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > The Lounge > Kitchen Sink

Like Tree5883Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2019, 09:16 PM   #10576

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Waiting anxiously now on Neils video on proper hat build...Ö Amazon is burning, breathable air will soon be non existent, levels will drop to where fish can survive on land, and the only people that will stay alive are the stoners who live in there grow houses...Ö.
Old August 30th, 2019, 09:21 PM   #10577

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchase View Post
It was a Mazda 3 for the wife, I have a shitty chevy truck, I'm looking at the Tundra
My sister had a 3 before her last 2 Acura's. It had about 300k on it and just wouldn't die. Tundra's are sweet but pricey. Have you seen they brought back the old style pickup? Small, but indestructible. Thought you liked that Chevy? Suspension hold up or is that why your looking.
Old August 31st, 2019, 04:03 AM   #10578

No ducatis in the registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Bob View Post
Maybe they want to see if they can get washed away by floods and hurricanes just to see if global warming is a crock or not. After all, you're administration doesn't believe in it.
Global warming.. yes.. the earth is warming.
Man made global warming.. no .. the temperature on mars has increased the same amount.
HajiHunter likes this.
The reality of this situation maybe obscured by living room curtains.
Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2019, 05:07 AM   #10579
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajiHunter View Post
best shot from my trackday. i tried to drag an elbow but its harder than it looks
Iím getting closer... heading out today with the wife today, hopefully no rain :/

Moto America is coming to the ridge!
https://www.roadracingworld.com/news...-park-in-2020/
Attached Images

Old August 31st, 2019, 07:20 AM   #10580

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
Well it's obvious you are doing it wrong! First off there is no pea gravel on that turn, secondly no wildlife prancing into your path!.....Not even a pesky drop-bear! Any one of those would help you with the arm drag and a combo could easily get you the entire body drag.

Lookin good Haji...have I told you lately I hate you? I think I told Wilks that before when he used to post pictures. I think it was on his birthday or something.

Theres 2 more trackdays at Pitt Sept 14/15. Id be there but daughter is turning 5
Old August 31st, 2019, 07:22 AM   #10581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchase View Post
Iím getting closer... heading out today with the wife today, hopefully no rain :/

Moto America is coming to the ridge!
https://www.roadracingworld.com/news...-park-in-2020/

I saw that, that is great news for you guys in the NW. I hear its a great track!
jsgbearpaws1 and Tchase like this.
Old August 31st, 2019, 10:51 PM   #10582
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgbearpaws1 View Post
My sister had a 3 before her last 2 Acura's. It had about 300k on it and just wouldn't die. Tundra's are sweet but pricey. Have you seen they brought back the old style pickup? Small, but indestructible. Thought you liked that Chevy? Suspension hold up or is that why your looking.
This truck was actually purchased to be my sons. 2008 Silverado WT the base model long bed, no power windows/locks, no cruise control, it does have A/C. V6 gutless gas hog, high mileage and the transmission went out after six months, 2k later and a year and the tranny clunks and slips occasionally and itís not even 4 wheel drive, the list goes on.

So long story we offered the boy the 3 since itís a reliable car and all I really need the truck for is the occasional bark run, track day, and commute to work when the weather is bad.

A successful day, no incidents. It did rain in the morning so I sat out the morning sessions the track dried up after lunch. Wasnít bad I had an instructor and we spent half the morning going over the map, body position etc. Iíve been busy at work and missing week day work outs and it showed. I only did 4 sessions and on the last two I quit early because of cramps and fatigue. The prior track day I did all 8 sessions and felt good, so I need to get my ass back in the gym.
Attached Images

Old August 31st, 2019, 10:58 PM   #10583
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajiHunter View Post
I saw that, that is great news for you guys in the NW. I hear its a great track!
The track is built for bikes, and the infrastructure is coming along. They got a few things they need to get done before MA comes.

Going to be awesome seeing the pros, the instructor was telling me today that coming down the straightaway into turn 1 they basically donít use their brakes! Iím having a hard time computing this, especially when the instructors say I have race pace through turns 1,2,3.
WERA689 likes this.
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:45 PM   #10584

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Looks like a fun track! AMA used to run a road course track with similar layout north of Reading. It was tight and all the turns leaned off,(road course), so it always looked slow but felt like your about to fall off. Hated that then, miss it now. How did the wife do?
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:46 PM   #10585

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

WERA's been quiet lately.....maybe he's off hoarding floatie's?
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:56 PM   #10586

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Orange Gringo say no hablo cat 5.....wow, just wow.

AP version of the coverage aimed at sensationalism, largest to make landfall ever. Dorian is not even in the top 10! Largest this decade to hit the Bahama's, yes, not even in the running for anything else.

Neil, I hope you weather it well, looks like it's gonna clip you down there.

Have a daughter in Kings Bay Ga. She has a broken leg and foot with fresh plates and screws, not able to get to high ground. Made a mess of sammiches and a few cases of water ready. Told her to just strap an extra floaty to the cast and hold on tight. She rode out the last one in a camper a hundred miles inland and went without power for a week. No way for me to get her or her sorry but would be stuck with us for a week or two til it blows through and gets cleaned up.
Old September 1st, 2019, 08:12 PM   #10587

So there's a funny thing.
You guys will totally believe the rubbery bullshit unemployment figures put out by the current administration but won't come at 40 years of climate science.

WERA689 and Tchase like this.
Old September 1st, 2019, 09:11 PM   #10588

ducatis in the registry:
[Monster S4 R]

Weather guys still can't figure out which way a storm blows. 40 years of "science". Best any can come up with is a guess. More like 40 years of collecting data and making theories without the burden of proof. Not even one working model! Nobody argues the planet has warmed/changed. That point is moot. What we believe and what we are willing to do to make things better is the real question. Current short term weather models show 7 different possible courses for a storm in the Atlantic. Now lets just guess at what the long term models accuracy rates are. I'll go with wet on rainy days and dry on dry days, maybe cold on cold days and hot on hot days. and that's a better forecast then any weather guy can give these days. The science as you call it is a best guess with conclusions drawn by a mere 100 years of data and what archeological data they can make educated guesses at. It wasn't until just a decade ago they discovered volcanic eruptions in ice flows that were never known before. Discovered long ago that when you ask them for proof, actual proof, none is ever given. Just theories. So you are in the frame to embrace theories without the burden of proof on this and some are not. It seems it falls well into this thread which is all about theories and what we are willing to believe without proof and what we are not to believe.
Old September 1st, 2019, 10:12 PM   #10589

The science as suggested is produced by people who have an interest in getting more funding in the future.

How many variances an name changes has it gone through to now just be global warming?

Current naming is purely to confuse the masses and suggest anti human interference people say the earth is NOT warming.

The earth is warming, as it cycles over millions of years.. I don’t think anyone denies this but if you don’t believe humans are causing it then you MUST believe it’s not happening at all.

Confuse the masses and panic the children into suicide.

Global warming alarmists are increasing childhood suicide and stress
WERA689 likes this.
The reality of this situation maybe obscured by living room curtains.
Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2019, 10:13 PM   #10590

The land of the free, brave and magical thinking.