Ducati.org forum banner

Adding to the collection

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  SPD KLZ 
#1 ·
Picked up the Senna a couple of months ago and just traded my track bike for the white 848. Just need to paint the plastics and change tires for next season as my new track toy!

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Picklesp and CS23
#4 ·
I have been riding a ZX6R as my track toy the past few years so I prefer smaller displacement. Most of the tracks around me are more suited for smaller bikes.

#7 · (Edited)
I do like the 1098 Tri's, but the next addition will be a Pani-if I like the white. I do not like the red and am only about 60% in favor of the Pani Tri.

#6 ·
You sir have excellent taste...I hope mine can end up like that one day.

#8 ·
Thanks...I am fortunate to be in a position where I do not have to sell a bike to buy a bike (as oppossed to my first 10 years or so). As you can tell, I like bikes that are out of the ordinary and of limited quantities.

The Bostrom and Senna were bikes I could not afford back in 2002 when they came out, yet I was lucky enough to find them over the past couple of years with low miles and in excellent condition.

#11 ·
You are one of the few to notice..haha.

I hit a well disguised pot hole while riding a few weeks ago. The impact put a 3" bend on the left lip. It did not lose air, but it was bad enough for me to want it repaired. The wheel was sent for repair so I just had a "roller" wheel on it during these pics and still there while awaiting the wheel to be fixed.

#14 ·
I am 5'7", so not much of an issue, but you do notice they are there. I wanted no-cut sliders and these were designed how I wanted them (T-Rex is local to me) and they serve my purposes. I like them way better than the other options I found.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.