Boston area - 2017 SuperSport S (white) for sale - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Regional Areas - USA > Northeast

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2019, 10:31 AM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Boston area - 2017 SuperSport S (white) for sale

Hi - I have a 2017 SuperSport S in pristine condition with approx 2100 miles. It has had all factory required service and is up to date on all recall items (including the new rear view mirrors).

I really love the bike, and will greatly miss it - but given the little use it gets (as evidenced by the mileage), I feel it is wiser to pass this along to someone who will get far more enjoyment out of it. Plus - relocating soon and thought it might be best to try and sell this at the start of the season.

The only mod I did to it was a shorter tail for the license plate - but I do have the original assembly which I will include to the new owner. Asking $12,500.
I live right in Boston proper, but am flexible in meeting up within the New England area if seriously interested.

Please send along a private message if you are in the area and interested.
-Stephen
Attached Images

skr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads