Ducati.org forum banner

2008 Ducati 1098S OEM Fairing Set

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Duc2020 
#1 · (Edited)
Great condition body set from a Ducati 1098S. Body removed at around 5000 miles for conversion to track duty. The body is red with vinyl decals installed previous owner. I have every reason to believe that the paint is in similar condition under the decals as it is exposed, which is great! There are a few scratches and blemishes on the bottom of the lower panels due to tire and road debris but nothing I would consider outside normal wear. The tape you see around the panels is simply holding the OEM fasteners in place. All mounting holes and tabs are intact.

Set includes left and right lower and upper panels, seat unit (with taillight and rear wiring harness), plate and turn signal holder, nose fairing with windscreen, headlight unit, air intake covers (not pictured) and v-cowl for around the oil cooler.

Would like to get $700 out of it and I'll include shipping.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Sorry, everything is in storage until Feb or Mar as I am deployed out of the country. I will repost once I’m home and parts are once again accessible.

And, yes the fairings are normal red underneath the stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.