2008 Ducati 1098S OEM Fairing Set - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Marketplace > Parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2019, 01:39 PM   #1

ducatis in the registry:
[1098 S]

2008 Ducati 1098S OEM Fairing Set

Great condition body set from a Ducati 1098S. Body removed at around 5000 miles for conversion to track duty. The body is red with vinyl decals installed previous owner. I have every reason to believe that the paint is in similar condition under the decals as it is exposed, which is great! There are a few scratches and blemishes on the bottom of the lower panels due to tire and road debris but nothing I would consider outside normal wear. The tape you see around the panels is simply holding the OEM fasteners in place. All mounting holes and tabs are intact.

Set includes left and right lower and upper panels, seat unit (with taillight and rear wiring harness), plate and turn signal holder, nose fairing with windscreen, headlight unit, air intake covers (not pictured) and v-cowl for around the oil cooler.

Would like to get $900 out of it and I'll include shipping.
Attached Images

Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads