Ducati.org forum banner

Diavel AMG Wheels

5K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Jnj11919 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of AMG wheels and tires for the Diavel. These were only available when you bought an AMG and were not an aftermarket item. They don't appear for sale very often. They have a nearly new set of tires mounted and balanced (Bridgestome T30 Front and Diablo Rossi Rear). They also have a Ducati Corse sticker installed ( but it's easy to remove).
These wheels are several pounds lighter than stock wheels (at least for the Gen 1's - not sure about Gen 2's)

Since they have tires mounted & balanced already , They will be a bit heavy to ship. I have the boxes for the wheels but they won't fit with the tires mounted.

AMG Wheels w/ Tires $1750 plus shipping (Pick-up preferred of course)
I can send Pictures both on and off the bike. Like all my stuff ( I'm an engineer so what can I say), they are in excellent condition.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have a set of AMG wheels and tires for the Diavel. These were only available when you bought an AMG and were not an aftermarket item. They don't appear for sale very often. They have a nearly new set of tires mounted and balanced (Bridgestome T30 Front and Diablo Rossi Rear). They also have a Ducati Corse sticker installed ( but it's easy to remove).

These wheels are several pounds lighter than stock wheels (at least for the Gen 1's - not sure about Gen 2's)

Since they have tires mounted & balanced already , They will be a bit heavy to ship. I have the boxes for the wheels but they won't fit with the tires mounted.

AMG Wheels w/ Tires$1750 plus shipping (Pick-up preferred of course)

I can send Pictures both on and off the bike. Like all my stuff ( I'm an engineer so what can I say), they are in excellent condition.

Bump for the bad ass wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.