Ducati.org forum banner

Dyno Tune

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Troy T8 
#1 ·
I know in some of the old posts Redline in Yorktown has been talked about, do they still have a good rep I heard one of their main techs moved away. Any other suggested shops in the VA/NC area. I'm looking to get my Bazzaz tuned for a full exhaust system.

#8 ·
Yeah, one of their Ducati Master Techs moved away but they still have two employed there. IMO Redline is still the best choice in the VA/NC area.
I just had their lead tech "JB" build me a mid pipe to connect the Termi full system header to the Termi slip-on twin can mufflers to keep the under seat exhaust on my 2012 Hyper 1100SP. Also installed the DP light flywheel and a fresh dyno tune on the PC. Top drawer service if you ask me.

#10 ·
I had several things done at once so I don't remember the specific cost of the pipe work right off-hand. The pipe cost will likely vary due to the length and curves (time) needed. I had several curved sections that he used to cut and build it up. I recommend to just call Redline and ask for JB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.