Ducabike 6 spring slipper clutch and clear cover - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Other Models > Sport Classic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2019, 03:01 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Has anyone installed a Ducabike clear clutch cover and slipper clutch on their sports classic? Having a few dramas if I follow instructions and leave plates out and finish on a metal drive plate, the pressure plate doesn't touch the plates or if I leave it as it came apart using the stock plates the pressure plate hits the clear cover when i engage the clutch. Has anyone experienced this or have I done some thing drastically wrong that I'm not aware of(I cant think of anything and racking my brain hard) any help or advice would be much appreciated cheers.

Last edited by Diavel83; January 20th, 2019 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Adding bike type.
Diavel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old January 21st, 2019, 06:37 AM   #2
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel83 View Post
Has anyone installed a Ducabike clear clutch cover and slipper clutch on their sports classic? Having a few dramas if I follow instructions and leave plates out and finish on a metal drive plate, the pressure plate doesn't touch the plates or if I leave it as it came apart using the stock plates the pressure plate hits the clear cover when i engage the clutch. Has anyone experienced this or have I done some thing drastically wrong that I'm not aware of(I cant think of anything and racking my brain hard) any help or advice would be much appreciated cheers.
Give this thread a read, it is very strange that Ducabike wants us to end with a steel plate as all others do not...

https://www.ducati.org/forums/techni...h-install.html
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:26 PM   #3

Thanks for that
Diavel83 is offline   Reply With Quote