Ducati.org forum banner

VIDEO: Kawasaki ZX-6R vs Ducati 848 at Mid Ohio

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  shouldbeworking 
#1 ·
This is my last track riding video from the abbreviated 2016 riding season... It's from a track day at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course near the end of the season, and I'm on my 2009 Ducati 848. It features my buddy Guido following behind me on his 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R. Guido is faster than me (you can clearly see this in the end), but he was able to provide some good pointers that helped me shave some seconds off of my lap times.

Enjoy!

Full URL: https://youtu.be/5qBhmFg4B3o

#4 ·
I'm not sure yet. My family is planning on moving to the pacific north west this spring (I currently live in stl missouri) where I'm planning on heading to the track for the first time! I ride an 1198s daily so I figured the 848 would be a familiar yet forgiving platform to learn on!

#5 ·
If you're in St. Louis, ride with MCRA. They're a good group and they'll do track days at Hallett, OK, Heartland Park Topeka, KS, NCM in KY, Putnam in IN, and everyone's least favorite, Gateway which is just outside St. Louis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.