Ducati Seattle - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Regional Areas - USA > West

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cabrand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM   #1

No ducatis in the registry

Ducati Seattle

Just a thought - In September my wife and I were touring Washington, Oregon & Northern California, we were riding a Honda Gold Wing which we had borrowed from a friend who lives in Seattle. We had a fantastic trip, everybody was very helpful & friendly - places to see, routes etc. Now, the point of this post is - at home in Ireland I ride a Multistrada S Touring so - when we arrived back in Seattle with an hour or so to kill I thought we should breeze by Ducati Seattle and have a look see & a chat, coffee, whatever - well, what a pack of arseholes - you are riding a Honda!, have you ever ridden a Ducati? - hang on, you don't live here - so we won't be making any money out of you - the guy that "dealt" with us was sooo gorgeous, had he been made out of chocolate he would have licked himself to death! - sorry guys but I think the recently acquired (I am told?) BMW dealership has gone to your heads - lets forget the sudo-superior "illusions of grandeur" nonsense, we are all motorcyclists for goodness sake, we all talk the same language! and, by the way, a coffee, had it been offered, would have been really good.
lfinney likes this.
cabrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads