XDiavel S test ride - ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Remember me
Login  |   Register

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts > Other Models > XDiavel

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jwm2k3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2016, 02:10 PM   #1

ducatis in the registry:
[848 EVO]
[1198 S]

XDiavel S test ride

Took about a 35 minute test ride on an XDiavel S with Termi pipes this weekend. What an amazing bike! Loved the power, the chassis and brakes. It cornered as you would expect a Ducati to, excellently. I rode it in sport mode, so the power delivery was awesome. Super fast and very stable. Even with the forward controls, pushing the pegs with your feet will help in turning the bike. The bars felt in the pefect place, the seat was stiff though, and I did get a bit sore after a few minutes due to the body position. I rode the bike quite fast, and it took it in stride.

I was impressed! Great job Ducati!
chub1962 likes this.
Old June 22nd, 2016, 07:06 PM   #2

No ducatis in the registry

Yep, your experience is very similar to my xDiavel S test ride. Here's a video with my impressions riding the bike:

https://youtu.be/-HzaR9rAgu4
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:27 AM   #3

No ducatis in the registry

Rode my first xDiavel S this past summer. Put it in sport mode before we even headed out. What an experience. I have been riding cruisers since 2002, but nothing like this. Closest thing I could say was my M109R but could not handle like the XDS at all. When I sell my Hot Rod I will be making a dash to a dealer and probably will be going with an xDiavel S. Torn between the Ducati and a HD 117ci Fat Bob (rode one of these too and was impressed)
xDiavelSdude is offline   Reply With Quote