In 2003, Ducati was still hand building bikes & it was also the first year of production for the 999 models.
This bike has been fitted with performance parts to replicate the 2003 Ducati Fila WSBK championship winner making it a collectible bike. Due to its extensive upgrades by Patrick Racing in Los Angeles, the bike has a distinct Ducati race bike sound that is unique and stands out when compared to modern bikes.
- Installed racing pistons
- Ported all intake & exhaust valves to reach maximum horsepower including installing bigger exhaust pipes, new free flow mufflers and chip.
- USB Dynojet Power Commander III to tune it all together.
- Surflex racing slipper clutch
- Ducati Performance Termignoni Exhaust
- Carbon fiber heat shields
- Ducati Corse Racing swing arm
- Racing 520 chain & sprockets.
- Carbon fiber chain guard
- Pualimoto Primary drive cover
- Brembo brake and clutch master cylinders
- Suede monoposto seat
- Acculign rearsets
- Zero gravity windscreen
- Forza Moto non vented tank cap
- Custom paint with replica WSBK Hodgson FILA decal kit
Maintained annually by Ducati specialist mechanic, Gord McMartin. It is in show room condition, garage kept and only has 12,200 miles.
Second owner since 2005.
odometer: 12200 Miles
title status: clean
Price: $15,750 firm. (Appraisal report available).