Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8,735 Posts
I'm more impressed that you took the time to get the O with the two dots on top when spelling out Ohlins :p

· Registered
8,735 Posts
You can have them set your sag at the dealer when you go pick it up, or you can do it yourself but you'll need at least 1 other person to help you. It's easy to do, just a bit of measuring and adjust preload, but you need to be on the bike and someone has to measure, so it's impossible to do all by yourself. There is plenty of info online on how to do it, and Dave Moss has a great video. However, make sure that whoever does it, knows what the values should be! Not every technician would know, but any that have some experience with racing, track bikes, setting up bikes for track would know. If you don't trust that they know, you can looks up the values online. I'm sure several members on here would know off the top of their head (I can't remember, it's been awhile), but that big long post from Dan Kyle on how to set up a 1098/848 has the sag info in there. You can look up the values and tell the technician to make adjustments as needed until you get to that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.