Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7,539 Posts
Steven get the 25mm, 2nd/3rd generation, Ohlins kit for your OEM Ohlins or Showa forks if you can find them. I tried the Nix, but went back to the 25mm kit. Remember your bike as well as any other Ducati was set up for 2 up riding, that is what you are wanting to modify. A TTX is great, especially when combined with a Corse, Kyle, Ducshop, Motowheels, linear link. As is the front triple in different offsets and rake angles. I prefer the 28mm offset with a 23.5 deg rake angle...do as you can afford, but have the whole package in your future.... Really works well with the proper spring rate for your size and style......

· Registered
7,539 Posts
Yep, my 1098R would scare the shit out of getting on the gas exiting a corner. I did all the stuff on my bike, front... 28mm offset/23.5 rake angle, 25mm Ohlins kit (2nd edition, the first had too much brake dive), lighter springs in forks, 10mm less oil, rear.... linear link, stiffer spring, TTX revalved for link, BOOM, once I got the preload, sag, ride height set at 235MM, tinker with the compression and rebound settings.... the bike was like a "surgical instrument" went where I ask, even to the point of changing direction at will..... I can only imagine what the Factory Ducati WSBKs must be like......:):

· Registered
7,539 Posts
Cool, since you are in Ca. I would deal, if possible with Dan Kyle... not only sells the stuff, but knows how to assist you in the set-up... and he is a very good guy!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.