Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'01 750SS ie
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently replaced the fuel injectors in my seven fiddy. After looking up the OEM parts on Ducati Omaha parts list I suffered immediate sticker shock as the price listed was $482.... each! After some research into the part number and specs of the injectors, I was able to source these as replacements. They were substantially cheaper and work just fine. The price was lower than cleaning the original ones not even considering the 32K miles on them!

I also added a Power Commander III USB to the bike.. According to Dynojet there was never one made for the '01 750. I used one from the M800 I found used and the wiring plugs worked fine. I got a "donated customer map" from the Dynojet archives and zeroed out all the cells to test the function. Test road it yesterday and it worked as advertised with the throttle TPS indicator tracking the throttle movement as required. I turned on the "accelerator pump" function to test in the coming days. If it works,, I'll get to the dyno for a specific tune for it in the future. Right now, it's running better than it has since I've own it!

I'll update this as it progresses.
Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Fuel tank

·
Registered
'01 750SS ie
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FUCKN BITCH NASTY MACHINE MY *!! OOPS, THATS RACIST NOW ILL BE CANCELED AND IMPRISONED FOR ENCITING A RIOT....DENIED DUE PROCESS AND AWAIT 3YRS FOR TRIAL...SO MUCH FOR 6TH AMMENDMENT RIGHT TO SPEEDY TRIAL BECAUSE OF DOUBLE STANDARDS
lol... they'd throw the key away most likely!! haha

·
Registered
'01 750SS ie
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also found this info on the injectors...

PART NUMBER: IW-031 GREEN TOP.

Replaces OE equipment on some Ducati bikes

ST2 - 2000>2004
Supersport 750 - 2000 > 2002
Supersport 900 - 2000 > 2002

Ducati part No. No. 280.4.002.1A
Replacement also on Moto Guzzi.

California – EV 1998
Norge 850
Griso 850

1 - 3 of 3 Posts