Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I recently picked up a beautiful 03 999 (always thought they looked amazing) anyhow, I am looking for advice on a set of high quality carbon side fairings, upper and lower with all the correct attachment points inside and out. Including proper placement of allignment pins. Who if anybody is selling these. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set
I may sell
New never used
They came with a bike I bought
They are DP panels with the Marlboro
Graphics.
Both sides
Belly
Nose fairing with windscreen

I’m not available for about 10 days
pm me if interested

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've got an unused set of side panels produced by Full Six that I bought from OP Racing. I believe that this was their very last set.

Here's some links:
749-999-S-R Street - OPPRACING Products
FullSix Left Side Fairing - OPPRACING Products
FullSix Right Side Fairing - OPPRACING Products
FullSix Stabilizer Fins Covers (Pair) - OPPRACING Products

Mine are new in box. I'd like $1,600. If you're still interested, I'll pull mine out of the boxes and shoot some pics.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I recently picked up a beautiful 03 999 (always thought they looked amazing) anyhow, I am looking for advice on a set of high quality carbon side fairings, upper and lower with all the correct attachment points inside and out. Including proper placement of allignment pins. Who if anybody is selling these. Thanks in advance!
Hi,
We have a full set of brand new Ducati 999R carbon fairings including headlight assembly etc. Please give your contact info to discuss further. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts