Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i recently bought a base 1098 with the intention of modding the hell out of it.a few have told me i should have just bought a 1098s but i had a set of different plans.

so far added are the termi system, full ohlins everything, clutch mods, and soon to come are the carbon fiber wheels, sato rear sets, bigger wind screen, and carbon fiber upper and tail.
enjoy the pics. and dont mind the garage, the whole house is under construction, and the garage will soon be redone.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doug said:
where's the turbo?
turbo is in the black car !!!!

no turbo for the red one ....lol

· Registered
4,337 Posts
Nice car, nice bike!

Invest in some protection. Frame sliders and rad. gaurds get my vote.

Jason

· Banned
9,487 Posts
italianpower said:
so far added are the termi system, full ohlins everything, clutch mods, and soon to come are the carbon fiber wheels, sato rear sets, bigger wind screen, and carbon fiber upper and tail.
enjoy the pics. and dont mind the garage, the whole house is under construction, and the garage will soon be redone.
QUOTE]
Wow, looks tits.
I think it would look great with all the CF you listed!
Garage looks good to me? Keeps your bike safe and dry. WAY nicer than my little messy one. My poor Wife has to park her car out in the snow.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the replys guys!

yeah more bits are coming soon for the bike, crash protection is high priority, clutch slave and more. i will update as i go along.

and as for the garage, to me it looks like crap since my house has gone under construction, i could have eaten off the floor before.....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.