Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I positively hate to do this, but its time. I found out yesterday that I need shoulder surgery, which means I won't be riding and I'll be out of work for a while. So I figure its time to offer the Duc back to the community where I found her.

08 1098S Midnight Black, 6600 miles. Full termis with heat wrap, power commander, tuned at Ducati Indy. TTX rear with OEM link and ride height adjuster. 6K HIDs, carbon fiber front mudguard, carbon fiber heelguards, Vortex fairing aluminum fairing stay. Rizoma clutch cover, Oury grips. Compwerks tucked license bracket. Smoked LED taillight with integrated signals. Speedymoto under fairing sliders, front and rear axle sliders not installed that come with. I'm the third owner, and don't have all the original parts, but do have some, front and rear Pitbull stands also available. Safety wired for track.

This bike is actually the reason I tore my labrum and need to get scoped, I had a low speed spill off the road and into the grass a few months ago. That being said, there's nothing mechanically wrong with it, the frame is perfect, I've had it back on the track since then. I replaced the left side fairing with OEM, and got new bar ends. There is still a little rash on the tail, clutch lever, and water pump cover. Now that its up on stands for the winter, I plan on taking it apart to fix those issues, but the closer it gets to me being able and wanting to ride again, the less I think I'll be willing to negotiate.

The only motivation for me to sell is that I'm going to need the cash, but that being said, I might consider some partial trades; small value items, and mostly cash, if it moves the sale along.

Looking to get $10,000. Located in Northern KY

I'll get pics up in the thread later on when I get a chance to take some good ones.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.