Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out my 08 848 race open to offers and package deals located in Canada but pricing in USD

Frame clear title open to offers

Engine with only 2 rounds after fresh rebuild 133 hp have Dyno sheet and can provide specs 2300

Forks with ohlins 25mm cartridge kit 900

Ohlins txt with multiple springs only 1 round since serviced 700

Attack triples 400(SOLD)

Bazzaz tc with quick shifter 400

Powercomander with quick shifter 350

Lightweight subframe 150

Full termi exhaust 950 (SOLD)

Woodcraft frame sliders 80 (SOLD)

Woodcraft rear sets 150 (SOLD)

Rear link and adjustable ride height machined by local machinist same spec as Dan Kyle 250

2 wheel sets with rotors 600 each set

Larger starter/ batter cables / for easier starting 75

Gas tank few scratches with fuel pump 200

Gauage keys ignition comp 500

Brembo mono block calipers with brake lines 400( SOLD)

Quick turn throttle 125

Fairing stay 90
Ducati steering damper 250 (SOLD)

Woodcraft clipons with spars bars 100

I am sure there are lots of little things that I am missing but send me a message and I can work something out. Sorry have not been on here in about 6 months I am getting out of racing twins and may only go down to a few

track days. I can post more detailed pics on request all pricing + shipping please not not everything is not in perfect shape it was on a race bike few nicks and scratches on most items. I will try and show as many detailed pics as possible( bodywork and master sold)

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a few more pics of the triples as requested and the link the link ( Franklin link ) as it was dubbed was first made by one machinist and was basically a stock one that was adjustable but another one made an add on to it to put it into the same specs as Dan Kyle after all done cost me ove 500 in machinist bills but it dramiitacly improved handling and traction

Attachments

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.