Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike was really low on battery yesterday but I was changing the brakes, lubing the chain, and changing my bike tire. That being said it didn't bother me I just figured I would jump the bike after the fact. After jumping the bike it will not turn onAT ALL. No clicking no lights nothing it's like I didn't turn the key. And it's a brand new battery!!! HELP ME!!! I'm lost without riding :/

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you were jumping the bike off you may have blown a fuse. That tends to happen when trying to jump start a bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you were jumping the bike off you may have blown a fuse. That tends to happen when trying to jump start a bike.
Where are the fuses located on this bike and do you know which fuse I should be changing? One more thing can I get the fuses from autozone?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One was blown but that says it was for the fans so the bike should've turned over at least, the first fuse which is for the "key on" was working perfectly fine

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
btw did you check the fuse that protects the regulator?

You can find it on the left side of the battery box.
Found out the VR fuse was blown thank you sooooo much I will be going to buy a box of fuses to see if that's the problem will check in later. Thanks again BRB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts